Need transport from Pa to Va (dajeti2) -success

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soooo sorry:tears2: but at least you know hes going to be moved to a great home.

jessisDad

I agree. I am feeling a bit better about this. Last night I did not bawl my eyes out at all. We are now moving like a maniac cause our apt we are in is actually stinking. So If I could get some one from Here to harrisburgh to stz somthing I think. lol she can take him to freddysmom in NJ on her way home to NY.

Thank you all for your loving caring support.

angel

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm in Leesburg VA and would be happy to help if needed :D

Let me know!
Meg

Hi Megan!

Thanks for the offer!

If you wanted to do that, I would be going down I-95 .. the midpoint to meetwould be exit 57A which is about a half hour from you (according to yahoo maps) andthen roughlytwo hours for youto Tinas. Let me know what you think!

(p.s. this would be GREAT b/c then Tina with her knee wouldnt have to be uncomfortable driving)

Ok Micheal is going to Jen (Cirrustwi) forfostering until transport is set up. She is from Punxie Pa. I think shesaid that she maybe able to drive to Breezewood Pa I am not sure. Pmher Freddysmom and find out.

The reason Jen is fostering him now isbecause we have anemergency in our apt.We found a big sink hole in ourbasement, our window has fallen away from the ceilings, found lots ofcracks in the mater of 24hrs and our front porch is coming down. So wehave found a place and we wern't supposed to move until the end of themonth but becauseof this situation we decided to do it now.Micheal will be going to Jen eithernext fri or sat. He willstay at our apt that we are in now until we meet up with jen the reasonbeing is thatour new landlord knows that we have one dog and4 guinea pigs. But Ithink DJ is going to speak with him tosee if he is ok with Micheal coming into the new place for few days butItold DJ that I will stay at our old place until we meet withjen that way we are not moving him too much. Hopefully in the next fewdays I can get him used to the carrier so he don'tfeelenclosed.

Thanks all for your loving support I will stillbe here andIstill will be helping with the transport for Jen,freddysmom, and Tina.

Angel and Micheal

If someone can get the Fuzzball from Breezewoodto Harrisburg on Jan 18th or EARLY on Jan 19th, I think I may - weatherpermitting - get him to Jersey - but I need to know where in Jersey heis going!
The drop off (in Jersey) will have to be on Jan 19th. I'm sorry I can'tbe more flexible, but I am going to be hauling furniture in a 12 footlong van!

sfritzp wrote:
Ifsomeone can get the Fuzzball from Breezewood to Harrisburg on Jan 18thor EARLY on Jan 19th, I think I may - weather permitting - get him toJersey - but I need to know where in Jersey he is going!
The drop off (in Jersey) will have to be on Jan 19th. I'm sorry I can'tbe more flexible, but I am going to be hauling furniture in a 12 footlong van!
Id have to speak with my parents about Michael staying here for a fewdays (Its not my house). Also there is the issue of what hewould be housed in, litter box, food, water bottle etc. Get back to mewhen you can and I'll speak with my parents asap.

I can leave enough food, I have litter pan andwaterbottle if you need it if your parents allows you. Tell her thatyou are transporting him to Va and I is very important to us all hereand you too.

Thanks

I will be off line for a few days until the newinternet is set up in our new place. Micheal will be coming to the newplace by tues until we meet Cirrustwi (Jen). I will try and check intomorrow before my pc gets packed away.

Ok, here's what's going from my end.I'm going to pick him up from Angel next Saturday. She isgoing to give me some NIC squares to house him and I would send somewith him along with his water bottle, dish, litterbox... Ican only do transport on weekends. I just can't take a dayoff of work right now, my health hasn't been great and I've beenmissing a lot or needing to take time for doctor's appointments, so anextra day just can't happen. I can travel with him toBreezewood or down near Wheeling WV depending on how he isgoing. I can to it on a Friday evening to Wheeling or aSaturday or Sunday to Breezewood. Otherwise, I'll look intojust taking a small vacation and taking him all the way to Tina'shouse. Shawn said he would go with me and we could rent asmall plane (he's a pilot), so we could make that work too, but itwould take longer to get that into the works.

Understandably, at this time of the year, all travel would have to be weather permitting.

Jen

Well, for my part (Harrisburg PA to New Jersey -FreddysMom) - when I first offered, this was going to be a pleasuretrip, but now it has evolved to moving TWO people's possessions. I'mnow making a trip from Harrisburg to Framingham, MA and back Jan16 and17th with one person's stuff, then from Harrisburg to Upstate NY - witha side-trip to FreddysMom - on Jan 19th - with anotherperson's stuff.
This depends of course on the weather, and by next Monday we should know how that is going to play out.
I guess what I'm saying is, if someone else can do this leg, or getMichael in Breezewood PA from Cirrustwi, it might be good if I have aback-up, because my plans seem shaky already! And it's two weeks away!I expect it to change - as all my plans seem to do - many times beforeI start out!
Plus, my only being able to transport him on the 19th to FreddysMom isa problem for her, as she isn't going to VA until the 23rd.
So - anyone have any ideas?

Hey guys .. spoke with my mom ... Michael cansay for the few days before I go down .. I have a spare cage I can digout .. its not the biggest of cages but not bad ... but I will needfood for him (if different than oxbow), a watter bottle and litterpan.

Ok, there has been a change of plan. Tina andjen has been notified. MeatHead is going to Ohio. She is picking him upfrom me tomorrow am. I am making a new post in a few mins.

Thank you for trying to help and get this going.

oooooooo man! I was so excited about Michael coming here and me getting to meet him! :X

Regardless, I am sad you must let him go, but happy you have found agood home for him. If anything happens to change he is still more thanwelcome on my trek down to VA.

I'll let her know that. Even if you could nottransport him down but Tina will be the first pick if things fallthrough. She knows that I had him lined up to go to Tina until lastnight. She was shocked to hear about it and she could not sleep tooexcited.

Again, I am very sorry you have to give the guy up :(
And I'm happy his transport to a wonderful, happy home is about settled.

Latest posts

Back