Need transport from Pa to Va (dajeti2) -success

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
I am sad to say that Micheal will be rehomed to Tina if I can get transport set up and made with in 2 weeks. Once I have transport lined up then we can have the date. If I can not get transport lined up with in 2 weeks I have another home set up for him if it does not work out here.
We have tried everything to help DJ with his allergies. I had found out that he had been sleeping on the couch due to his allergies. He has been trying everything for Micheal to stay but it is not helping.
It is not fair for Micheal not to be able to play with his daddy alot like he does with me, it is not fair to DJ if he can not spend alot of time with Micheal. I think it is best for him to go to someone that can give him a loving fun home that can get attention from every family member in the household. He begs to be let out when DJ comes in the room.
My heart is breaking so bad that I had been crying all night, was up all night very sick in the bathroom, can not eat, and all. I need uplifting support not downsizing hurt. I have tried everything and so has DJ. He is upset over this and upset seeing me like this.
Angel and Micheal.

I'm so sorry to hear about DJ and his allergies,Angel. Allergies are so unpredictable and candevelop or worsen suddenly. Promise you will still keep intouch with the forum, ok?

:tears2:

FreddysMom wrote:
SPM,

I am moving to VA on Jan 23rd .. if you are able to get Michael to my house that morning I'd be more than happy to take him down with me..
If someone could deliver him to you great. There is no way I can drive to NJ to you though.

Jenniblu wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear about DJ and his allergies, Angel. Allergies are so unpredictable and can develop or worsen suddenly. Promise you will still keep in touch with the forum, ok?

:tears2:
Yes I will stay cause Tina will have our baby.

FreddysMom wrote:
well if you can find a way to get him to NJ that morning my offer still stands to take him down with me..
that would be great. Can someone at least take him to NJ from here either pgh I migth be able to convince dad to least drive me at least an hour if it works.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I am sad to say that Micheal will be rehomed to Tina if I can get transport set up and made with in 2 weeks.

I think that's wonderful! He'll love being in Tina's care. You have my full support. I hope he can get there sooner rather than later. Bless Tina's heart for taking him. You'll be able to keep tabs on him.

-Carolyn

I jsut felt that Tina is the right choice justlike you said months ago Carolyn. DJ and I cried together last night.He said that he did not want to tell me about him sleeping in theliving room so we can keep him. But it is just not fair.

Thank you all for understanding. But I am not going anywhere. You allare good people and good friends. I still want to learn about rabbitsincase there is someone who needs info.

Angel

Oh, well. You've tried and now you know rabbits are not for you. You did the responsible thing by finding him a good home. Bless Tina for taking him. You know he'll have the best of care.

At least you still can have this kind of rabbit:

:)

Laura

Angel, my heart is breaking reading this sad news! I am so sorry for you.

I hope you are able to work everything out. Michael is such a sweetie and you're doing the right thing finding him a good home.:)

Freddysmom and I have his trip covered from from Freddysmom's house to mine, we just need help getting Michael from Angel's house to Freddysmom;s. If any of you can help or know someone that can I would be so grateful.

Angel, I know how hard this is for you. Michael will be an awesome addition to our family. We are looking forward to the not so little guy's arrival.

Tina

Laura wrote:
Oh,well. You've tried and now you know rabbits are not for you. You did the responsible thing by finding him a good home. Bless Tina for taking him. You know he'll have the best of care.

At least you still can have this kind of rabbit:

:)

Laura
I agree I am going to cuddle with her always. Micheal always greet her when he jumps on her bed.
Also I really hope we find some one soon. WE are going to be moving as of Jan 1st through feb 1st. Micheal can not come with us to this new place at all. I am not backing down on this cause if it would nto work out in this new place for him then I would have to do it all over again.
If you are a member to another rabbit forum can you make a post to find some one from me to Nj (freddysmom). Greatly appreciate it.
Freddymom when you see him give him good cheek rubbin for me and let me know when you get him by taking a pic of him. I will be snapping pics like crazy until he leaves our arms.

dajeti2 wrote:
Freddysmom and I have his trip covered from from Freddysmom's house to mine, we just need help getting Michael from Angel's house to Freddysmom;s. If any of you can help or know someone that can I would be so grateful.

Angel, I know how hard this is for you. Michael will be an awesome addition to our family. We are looking forward to the not so little guy's arrival.

Tina
Tina I am thrilled for you, Jer, and Dale. I bet Jer will be telling everyone at school next week by getting new flemmie Named Micheal.

Tina I hope you can get him trained to ride the stroller like Otis and Apollo. He is such a sweetie. When you walk by his cage he would stare at you until you let him out if not he will rattle his cage. I have a plastic container filled with blue seal show hutch brand new bag. I will steal the door up with tape so it wont fall out. You can keep the storage container that is used for food. If you want to give some to Freddysmom for transporting him to you that is fine as well.

Thank you all for understanding and supporting our decisions.

Angel and Micheal who will be greatly missed by his parents.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:

Tina
Tina I am thrilled for you, Jer, and Dale. I bet Jer will be telling everyone at school next week by getting new flemmie Named Micheal.

Tina I hope you can get him trained to ride the stroller like Otis and Apollo. He is such a sweetie. When you walk by his cage he would stare at you until you let him out if not he will rattle his cage. I have a plastic container filled with blue seal show hutch brand new bag. I will steal the door up with tape so it wont fall out. You can keep the storage container that is used for food. If you want to give some to Freddysmom for transporting him to you that is fine as well.

Thank you all for understanding and supporting our decisions.

Angel and Micheal who will be greatly missed by his parents.
SPM,

How big is the container of food? If its relatively small I can take it no problem. But otherwise my car is going to be packed to the brim that day. If its a large bag, or if you want to ship anything to Tina .. I would recommend UPS ground .. thats how I am getting a lot of my stuff to VA ... it costs about $25 for a 50lb box and its delivered between3-4 days.

I was wondering if you and Freddymom canPM where you located. That way I can get a general idea of where we need to get him to and try and set that leg or legs of the trip.

Angel will you be providing a carrier for him?

Tina

Yeah, He will have a carrier. Don't worry on that. I kept dad's big one, neighbors big one and a small one for the piggies.. I can just leave enough food for Micheal so Tina can mix it to her brand and give Jen or someone else the rest. Not a prob at all. Dan (mambo101) could probably use the food.

SPM, I am so sorry that you can't keep Michael,but you are right, it's not fair on either him or DJ if the allergies are that bad. At least you know that with Tina he has an awesome home, and you can keep up with how he is getting on.

Freddysmom, I think it's great of you to offer the transport, especially as you will be so busy. I hope someone can get him to you OK.

Jan

Allergies are so unpredictable. SLG suffers terribly from them, but one day something will tear her up and the next day the very same thing won't bother her at all...

Angel, I'm sorry you had to make this decision. I'm sure it was a difficult one. I'm certain knowing that Tina was there for Michael on the other end has eased your mind. Thisis avery giving thing Tina has offered to do. Speaking of which, Freddy's Mom is pretty incredible too! Moving isstressful enough without adding an extra rabbit to the load, and anunplanned stop!

You guys rock! :cool:

Raspberry

Back