Need some thoughts from others

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Ok so I have always been top heavy. Everyone kept saying oh if you lose weigh they will go down. Umm well they aren't. Don't get me wrong honestly I love them. I love my body. That I need to lose alittle more and tone it yea but I like myself.

I bought these tops today. (They were bought online and returned to the store. When that happens we can't sell at regular price so they get marked down.)

My hair isn't done and I have a headache.

100_3673.jpg

100_3674.jpg

100_3675.jpg

Without the top part.

100_3676.jpg

I think the sweaters are cute. Tanks are tanks...... if you like them - they are fine. That one looks good.

Thanks I use ALOT of tanks.

Now the pictures have me considering a breast reduction. I am 44DDDD. Yes four Ds. I weigh about 200lbs. Doctor says 145lbs, come on with those boobs? That won't happen.

Yeah, yours are really quite huge. I can't imagine carrying around all that all the time, but I know so many girls that would die to have what you have.

I know sometimes insurance will lcover it if its due to back problems or anything like that.

I have the same kind of build and I hate it!! Like you said, loose weight, doesn't matter! I feel your pain!

I do love them but my back is now in constant pain. It doesn't matter what I do, what I wear it hurts.

No offense, I don't care for the white sweater but the other tops look great. It might be the camera flash but the white just seems to draw more attention to your chest.

I guess I shouldn't complain about having DDDs any more, lol! I've thought of breast reduction too but I'm scared of surgery. It's a pain in the rear buying shirts, I'm sure you're familiar with that!

Actually you don't look very big below your chest.:) And no, they don't go down when you loose weight.:grumpy:

First off, I think your body is beautiful. Wonderful shape. I'm jealous:shock:
White always makes me feel happy... Dunno why. I think it looks great with your skin tone.
The tops make me kind of think of a half poncho.... Interesting cut. Not sure if I love the sleeves or not, but I haven't seen a top like this before
You probably already know this, but you would look lovely in a v neck, and square cut.
My breasts aren't half as awesome as yours, but I sometimes feel blocky on top. The V cut/deep square cuts break up the *ahem* large block of colour on the top half of the body.

I wonder what these tops look like layered over a long-sleeved T?
You iz pretty, gurl!:thumbup

If it were me, I would have them reduced to like a D cup maybe? THat's still big but not as big. You definitely have some "luggage" there!

There is NO WAY that you weigh 200 pounds, for real? I would have picked you at about 150 at the most! You must be taller than I imagine.

I think a lot of us on here have big boobs, they are annoying. I am 4'11" and have F cups (about a DDD-DDDD) so I look stupid. I look so fat and top heavy, nothng fits good, I hate even leaving the house.

I think a reduction would help you if you've got backpain, and your breasts are a bit out of proportion to the rest of you. But don't go too small if you do, a girl has to keep some "charms" hehe.

I laughed at you saying men might not want to click on this thread, since when do men want to avoid oggling at womens chests? Lol!

I think that you look goodand I like all the tops

since I am built like a boy I have always had a small breast complex
but if you are in pain from them then I would consider a reduction

a friend of mine at the shelter was probably as big as you and she had hers reduced within the past few months. her back was killing her all the time and her bra straps were cutting into her. of course she does a lot of physical work at the shelter.

her insurance covered the procedure as it wasn't considered cosmetic
i would go by how you feel ...like if you are in pain and not comfortable.

I don't really care for the white top, but the red one looks good. :)

And it's crazy how thin you are with such big... Err, blessings? :p

I'd figure you'd tip over!

I found out a few weeks ago that I went from a C cup to a D cup in about year. I'm not sure if that is weight gain or if I'm still growing. If they get much bigger though, I'm gonna be in trouble. I have enough trouble with clothes as it is.

naturestee wrote:
No offense, I don't care for the white sweater but the other tops look great. It might be the camera flash but the white just seems to draw more attention to your chest.

I guess I shouldn't complain about having DDDs any more, lol! I've thought of breast reduction too but I'm scared of surgery. It's a pain in the rear buying shirts, I'm sure you're familiar with that!

Actually you don't look very big below your chest.:) And no, they don't go down when you loose weight.:grumpy:

Don't worry I love the white one with my skin tone but am still iffy on it.

Haha no you can't. It also scares me. It is hard to buy clothes but I do love them. I use to joke if I could see my stomech past my chest I knew I need to lose weight.

I am not that big. Seriously I can fit depending cut of the pants a 12-16. 18 if the pants are low. Which I RARELY use.

NorthernAutumn wrote:
First off, I think your body is beautiful. Wonderful shape. I'm jealous:shock:
White always makes me feel happy... Dunno why. I think it looks great with your skin tone.
The tops make me kind of think of a half poncho.... Interesting cut. Not sure if I love the sleeves or not, but I haven't seen a top like this before
You probably already know this, but you would look lovely in a v neck, and square cut.
My breasts aren't half as awesome as yours, but I sometimes feel blocky on top. The V cut/deep square cuts break up the *ahem* large block of colour on the top half of the body.

I wonder what these tops look like layered over a long-sleeved T?
You iz pretty, gurl!:thumbup

Thanks for all that! Makes me feel very pretty!

I do have alot of tops like that just hard to wear in the winter. :(

I will try them with a long sleeve tee when I come home from work.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
If it were me, I would have them reduced to like a D cup maybe? THat's still big but not as big. You definitely have some "luggage" there!
I think DD!To small won't be to good.I will never be a small girl just won't happen. I am big. As I told Peg my arms and legs DO NOT jiggle! I am very muscled. Even the doctors have said so.

NZminilops wrote:
There is NO WAY that you weigh 200 pounds, for real? I would have picked you at about 150 at the most! You must be taller than I imagine.

I think a lot of us on here have big boobs, they are annoying. I am 4'11" and have F cups (about a DDD-DDDD) so I look stupid. I look so fat and top heavy, nothng fits good, I hate even leaving the house.

I think a reduction would help you if you've got backpain, and your breasts are a bit out of proportion to the rest of you. But don't go too small if you do, a girl has to keep some "charms" hehe.

I laughed at you saying men might not want to click on this thread, since when do men want to avoid oggling at womens chests? Lol!

Thankx! :biggrin2:I am 5'5-5'6.

Cripes yea that would not look that good with you height.I hate that you have to deal with that.

It does hurt, and is the biggest reason for me wanting to get this done.

Lol I didn't think about it like that.:p

angieluv wrote:
I think that you look goodand I like all the tops

since I am built like a boy I have always had a small breast complex
but if you are in pain from them then I would consider a reduction

a friend of mine at the shelter was probably as big as you and she had hers reduced within the past few months. her back was killing her all the time and her bra straps were cutting into her. of course she does a lot of physical work at the shelter.

her insurance covered the procedure as it wasn't considered cosmetic
i would go by how you feel ...like if you are in pain and not comfortable.
Thank you.

My mom has a co-worker who had it done and will be asking her about it.

That is what I am going to try for.

mardigraskisses wrote:
I don't really care for the white top, but the red one looks good. :)

And it's crazy how thin you are with such big... Err, blessings? :p

I'd figure you'd tip over!

I found out a few weeks ago that I went from a C cup to a D cup in about year. I'm not sure if that is weight gain or if I'm still growing. If they get much bigger though, I'm gonna be in trouble. I have enough trouble with clothes as it is.

Blessing or curses depends which day you catch me on.

Stay at a D cup. :D

Latest posts

Back