Need some thoughts from others

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the shirt, Alicia, but I do think it draws a lot of attention to the chest area....it kind of makes the chest the main focus because it seems the shirt is centered around it.

That's my thought too. I think because it cuts off just below the chest area, the focus becomes drawn upward. How about something with V cuts and long vertical lines?

I think reductions cost around $5,000 and up. You can go online to the center for plastic surgeons and find the ones that are certified by them. I don't remember the name... It's "The something-something of Certified Plastic Surgeons" or something like that :p I'm not much help! lol

EDIT: On a side note, Will walked in while I was looking over this thread and he complimented your "chesticles". He likes the redshirt lol:p

I'm the complete opposite to you! I have the biggest hips, thighs and bum you have ever seen and I hate them! I hate them I hate them I hate them! I'm only a B cup. I would so much rather be big on top than big on bottom....

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Bassetluv wrote:
I definitely can't wear anything strapless unless I have a strapless bra on underneath (and those things are as annoying as heck). I'm going have to buy those two passports soon!
Let me tell ya....you have no idea how ecstatic I was four weeks post-op, when I was able to go braless in a dress that was impossible to wear a bra with......and look darn good. Feeling good about your body image goes a long way.

kherrmann3 wrote:
EDIT: On a side note, Will walked in while I was looking over this thread and he complimented your "chesticles". He likes the redshirt lol:p
Tell him I said thank you.

Latest posts

Back