need some suggestions please.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzra

Reaction score
So i have a problem. I have one of my rabbits cages is in my room, and i dont like to let him run around in there when i am not there because there are too many things he could get in trouble with. So when i am home but not actively watching him i like to put some toys on the porch and put him out there, because it is a big screened in carpeted porch. He loves it out there. The only problem is when i need to put him away when i have to go to work or something. He HATES being picked up and i will spend forever chasing him around trying to get him. Which i feel horrible doing because i just got him recently and i dont want to establish a relationship where he is scared of me, because he is skittish to begin with. But sometimes i have to put him away. I know that the ideal setup would be where he could free roam. Of if i could have his cage in the same room as his play area so i could just herd him back in. Which i will do eventually. I have my other rabbit free roaming in the basement and i am working on bonding them...and then the other one will be down there as well. But what do i do until then? I hate scaring the poor guy and i want him to trust me :(

Latest posts

Back