Need some help to "bump" BunnyMommy's post about Sherman's health problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Ronelle is at a loss about how to deal with her buns' sneezing not getting better in spite of anti-biotic use.

BunnyMommy's post regarding Sherman's problems/allergies might be of assistance, but I cannot remember the post.

Like Carolyn and Pam, BunnyMommy is running into the three thousand mark for her total number of posts.

If anyone can find that one, please bump it up for Ronelle.

Buck

Now That's Team Work.

God Bless You both, Buck and babybunnywrigley for helping our Friend.

Praying for and thinking of you and yours, Ronelle.

-Carolyn

Oh, just seeing this!

Thank you for the "bump", BabyBunnyWrigley, and for thinking of my post, Buck.

Ronelle, we're keeping our fingers crossed for you. Pleaseopen a thread to me or PM me if I can be of any additionalhelp. My Sherman really put me through the wringer on thatone! ... :)

WOW! I think a lot of buns have allergies! I went through that sneeze thing with Bo and it scared me to death!

Good luck Ronelle!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
WOW! I think a lot of buns have allergies! I went throughthat sneeze thing with Bo and it scared me to death!

Good luck Ronelle!!
I know what you mean. I went through it with Wrigleytoo. He sneezes when he has alfalfa hay and also aroundvinegar.

I've actually had to stop giving him alfalfa and he seems to not sneezeanymore. I will give him an occasional alfalfa cube becausethat doesn't seem to really bother him. ;)

I hope that your bunnies are okay, Ronelle.

I'm glad I could help by bumping the post. One of my favoritethings about this forum is that everyone is so willing to help eachother out. :D

Thanks everyone! How do I get to this thread? Ithink I've read it before. It was dust that Sherman was allergic to?I'd like to see it, again, though.

Latest posts

Back