Need some advice.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In your opinion, are rabbits generally happier bonded, or solitary?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats! :D

I did the same with Pebbles when I took home Georgie.. just be prepared forsome bumps in the road during bondingwhen you bring her home to his turf, just so they can establish the dominance. Sounds really promising, surprised it was such a positive intro, since she's an intact female!

I would wait at least 2 weeks, preferably a month before attempting any bonding. Just so you know she's all healed and the hormones start to die down.

They were really surprised that they got along so well. It was just so great for that to be my first attempt at a bonding session. :D

So quick question, what is the size difference between a Rex and a mini rex? Akira is a rex and is the same size as Rusty at the age of 4 months. I know what she will weigh but I am just curious about the actual size difference. Any side by side pictures? I hope I don't get in trouble if she is really big, although I hope she is :p Big rabbits are cute.

According to ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association, Inc.), a mini rex is allowed a max weight of 4 1/2 lbs. and a rex can weigh as much as 10 1/2 lbs.

http://www.arba.net/Breeds.htm

Does the shelter have any information about Akira? Is she a pure rex oris she amixed breed? Was she brought in as a stray? How long do you have to wait after her Spay before you can adopt her?

I have already adopted her since she was so perfect. We have visited her for between 1-2 hours tuesday, wednesday and today and she is still grooming him, flopping on him etc so of course I bunny-napped her before anyone else could lol. She is getting spayed tomorrow morning. Her information says pure white Rex and that she was surrendered because she "didn't get along with other rabbits". Which is a total lie, it's obvious. Anyways I know the average weights of rexes and mini rexes but I was just wondering in size comparison, like 6 inches longer for example, or what a rex looked like next to a mini rex. I tried looking for pictures but couldn't find any....

Latest posts

Back