need rabbit facts!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buneary49 wrote:
Once you earn thier trust you can ask them for a bunny kisses and they can give it to you.

their smarter than ol dogs.

they don't need rabies shots.

thier very cute and very loving.

they make you feel good inside and they can melt your heart.
Where did you get this fact, id love to see it...?

Nothing against rabbits everyone, just curious where she say this....Rabbits arent dumb....im just wondering where you read this at....

Dogs are NOT stupid!

Rabbits don't get in to garbage cans like some dogs.

rabbits are quite animals and most places approve rabbits as pets and are allowed in.

and like dogs rabbit can alert you of danger from thier thomping.

rabbits are very clean animals like cats,

not all dogs are bad, my sister has her dog here .

Buneary49 wrote:

rabbits are quite animals and most places approve rabbits as pets and are allowed in.

and like dogs rabbit can alert you of danger from thier thomping.

rabbits are very clean animals like cats,

not all dogs are bad, my sister has her dog here .

Is this post serious?

Dogs need to be trained not to get into the trash....and I bet if a rabbit could reach a garbage bin it would have no problems getting in....

Actually around here, apartments are pet friendly or they are not...

Dogs are clean too....

No not all dogs are bad..ITS THE OWNER THAT IS BAD!

Ok My thread is not about dogs or peoples opinions of them I think you took it the wrong way I don't think it was saying dogs are bad. Can we please stick to rabbit facts thankyou:)

polly wrote:
Ok My thread is not about dogs or peoples opinions of them I think you took it the wrong way I don't think it was saying dogs are bad. Can we please stick to rabbit facts thankyou:)

I understand that, and I am entitled to my opinion. What she says, makes no sense.

Thanks

After reading this post I thought of a fact I would share - but you'll probably need to reword it.

Rabbits are very curious and can get into the trash to explore and see what they can find. Because of this - owners need to be extra careful to not put things in the trash which might be poisonous to a free-roaming rabbit or one who is exploring on his/her time out.

Also - rabbits like to chew things - including cords (I forget how many times Pipp has had to replace one cord or another)....so you need to "rabbit-proof" a house before bunny has playtime.

Buneary49 wrote:

Lol Polly, look what you did. Only you could have a thread asking for facts that people post their opinions on, lol. *pats Polly*

Will you post pics when you have done this?

I will post pictures we are going to do all the facts in bunny shapes and some pictures on it as well.

I hope its going to look al right its been pretty tough as we have never been to the Bradford show before so really are doing this blind!!

rabbit how ever do need to watched and the litter box should be changed to avoid orders.

and I'm not a she I'm him and i love bunnies just as much as the next woman who does. Is why I am on this forum I own a bunny myself.

rabbits are admiring animals and rabbits are in most animations which make nice to find some names.

rabbits can eat bermuda grass and carrot tops and beet tops,and ,love fruits like bananna chips which is used as a treat.

1 piece of carrot should used as a treat..

Latest posts

Back