Need Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Tonight I was asked to report a case of animalcruelty. It's on a website. I went to the sight. I was physically illwhen I saw it. It is a website where guys are actually torturing andkilling the local rabbit population. Not only are they doingthe most horrible things they are in a sense looking for others to dothe same thing. I can't stop crying.

I need to know if there is anything else I can do? I wrote to the Virginia chapter of the spca.

Hi Dajeti,

I'd write everyone I could think of and send them the site: HumaneSociety, Police Department, ASPCA, PETA, House Rabbit Society, AnimalCruelty, your local shelter and I'd send them emails daily in casethey're not checking them all the time.

Thank you for not telling us in detail what you will now be haunted bythe rest of your life. There have been some cases of animal crueltythat I'll never forget and I'd not share them to protect others fromthese visions.

-Carolyn

Tina, the rabbits that you are talkingabout, are they wild rabbits or domestic? Anyway you look at it, it hasto be against the law. There are hunting laws and animalcruelty laws. There also is the theory that ifpeople are sick enough to do these kinds of things to animals theycould do them to humans as well. If you could pull this up ona web site, then someone's child could also. Do what ever youcan to stop it! I am not sure who you need to contact but theideas that Carolyn gave you are a start. If that does notwork, found out who yourstate senate and houserepresentatives are and let them know what is going on. Youcan usually get their email addresses and phone numbers from your stategovernment web site. Good luck and keep usinformed. We are here to give you moralsupport. Beckie

Call them as well. THAT'S AWFUL! Killing poorinnocent bunnies! If they kill tons of buns then the other animalpopulations may die too! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. THEY ARE SO CRUEL!!! Poorbuns.... :X

Carolyn wrote:
Thank you for not telling us in detail what you will now be haunted bythe rest of your life. There have been some cases of animal crueltythat I'll never forget and I'd not share them to protect others fromthese visions.

-Carolyn
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this. I was almostafraid to visit this thread again for fear of what I wouldlearn. I just can't handle it.

Good luck and bless you for trying to bring these evil people to task, Tina.

I want to thank everyone for your support.Rest assured, I will not share details of the site because it is soupsetting. I care to much about all of you and could not do that toyou.

I was up all night writing email after email. I will continuewriting today. Thank you for all the ideas. I will begin writing againnow. Thank you.

Tina

Back