need help with names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylove1

Reaction score
ok soo i just got a bunny and i named him bandit temporarily i would really like something more unique what dose he look like to you
bandit.jpg

bun2.jpg

bun.jpg

bun3.jpg

We get our names from literature and the visual media ( TV and film). Commander Bun-Bun from the "Drew Carey Show", Bunnicula from the story "The Celery Stalks at Midnite", and so on. Use your gut and go with what you feel they should be.

Timone (off the Lion King)? He looks like a Timone...
Or Louie, Percy, Stitch, Ajax, Meeko - The racoon off Pocahonta, Nibler...

Hmm.. can you tell how many Disney movies I have watched in my childhood? :p

Toya :mrsthumper:

I want to call him "MINE!!!"

He's so freakin' adorable. I actually think he looks sort of like a Bandit. Or a Tribble. Or a Snugglewugglefluffyface!

My personal favorite "Q-tip's little brother"...but for that, he'd have to fly out to Texas.

I go with "Harry Potter" Characters.

How about Hagrid or Draco? Now that's just my opinion.

Wish you luck in your choice.

K :)

Speaking of Harry Potter, I think he looks like a Dobbie :biggrin: With those ears and that face, it just fits him!

Ruki wrote:
Speaking of Harry Potter, I think he looks like a Dobbie :biggrin: With those ears and that face, it just fits him!

Got a Dobby too! Shame he's not a girl, could have been named Winky, Dobby's House elf friend.

Love those little house elves. Or how about Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl's name? Beautiful snowy owl.

K :)

all great names ill be shore to go over them with my husband i really love him and bonding with him is doing good hes a little hard to get out of his cage however once hes out he comes up to me some times hell sit and be pet and sometimes he just wants to do a sniff by lol.

Actually, the precious little fluff-head looks like he is wearing a mask of sorts. Bandit is cute. Seems as if he has already stolen your hearts!:zoro:

Whenever I need names I just google "Pet names" and there are tons of pages of names... Also, if you like a certain language or of any specific ethnic background, you can also type in "Spanish names" or "Hawaiian names" etc.

Latest posts

Back