Need Help with a name for unique bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a gorgeous, unique bunny!

I like the names Eclipse & Tuxedo (Tux for short)

*cough more pics cough* ;) That's not a hint lol...

:ponder::ponder:hmmm...i wonder if a name hasbeen picked...i can't wait to find out what name that cute little bunnygets...i keep coming back here and looking:waiting:...eventually theperfect name will be found for her!

i love it when people come and tell everybody about their newbunnies! hopefully ill be on here telling everybody about a newbunny..as soon as we find the perfect one...or maybe i should say assoon as the perfect one finds us...i hope it finds ussoon...lol:waiting:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, much morecreative than the ones I came up with. I have decided to name herMargot (as in the movie The Royal Tenenbaums) because I think it's anice name for a girl rabbit. I wanted to pick a name worthy of hercolouring, but the name Margot really stuck with me. Anyways, thanksfor all the suggestions, I'll try and post more pictures real soon, sokeep checking!

I lovvvee her color! Very cool! :love:
I'm not very good with names..The best I can come up with is Star! (don't even bother considering it!)
I really like the name Eclipse, kind of mysterious and pretty!

Back