NEED HELP! Need bunny boarding in Dallas/Fort Worth area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann4427

Reaction score
I will be out of the country for a month (at the end of July to the end of August). I have a 2 years old Holland Lop that need somebody to look after him while I'm gone. My bunny is very healthy and friendly.

A super-nice member of the forum took care of him when I was gone over the winter break but she couldnt take him this time because of her traveling so I'm hoping another member here can board him this time.

I'm looking for someone in DFW Metroplex area since I currently reside in Arlington, TX near UTA.

brownie.jpg

I don't live in Texas but I just wanted to comment on how incredibly cute your bun is!!! :)

I've seen lots of Texas members around here so I'm sure you'll get some help. If I lived in Texas I would definitely care for him while you were gone. :)

If you were closer--we've taken care of Peanut for LarryNg a couple of times. We are g;oing away in August, so my son will stay at our house and just bring his 4 over. Since I'm his landlord its hard to say no.

Back