Need help my bunny eye is looking more red then it should do

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
Hi my bunny booked in on Thursday for tear duct flushed but not sure if I need yo go back before then she had antibiotic in water in her food and inject in her neck powered for here noise and nothing as work so vet said next stop is to flush her noise :( :bunnysuit::big kiss:but her eye look more red under the eye then it as been pls help tell me if there any thing I can do :Canada small::pssd:don't know ring vet she said to bath it I see her Thursday :(

Hi my bunny booked in on Thursday for tear duct flushed but not sure if I need yo go back before then she had antibiotic in water in her food and inject in her neck powered for here noise and nothing as work so vet said next stop is to flush her noise :( :bunnysuit::big kiss:but her eye look more red under the eye then it as been pls help tell me if there any thing I can do :Canada small::pssd:don't know ring vet she said to bath it I see her Thursday :(

image_zpsb2f59377.jpg

Hey there ! Try going to another vet. Probably they can help you with that. Make sure whatever the vet prescribes for you you do it :) best of luck !

Back