Need help! Fraggles has a new "bond mate"....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Fraggles :) She's adorable, but I think she may be in need of some therapy:biggrin2:

:laugh: :humour: I can't decide which is better, the story or the comments on here!

Okay, now that I'm done laughing... :ponder: hopefully she'll get over it? Maybe put something she likes on Stuffy and something she hates on the printer?

:laugh: This is too Funny! :laugh:
None fo my rabbits have ever bonded with anything inanimate so I can't sympathize but if the vinegar didn't work what about a mild hot sauce.
And some more therapy! :roflmao:

agnesthelion wrote:
:laugh:

No advice just laughed at the story. I had this vision of a scene from a movie where there is romantic music playing in the background...and then you see fraggles and a printer, cuddling in the sand on the beach........

Yep~that's about it. :biggrin: Oh, Fraggles.

My buns never bond with anything.. Oh wait! ME Now I wish they would go for something else. Ripley is convinced I am his soul mate and will do anything to "get" me.:p That bunny of mine needs to be neutered.

Heh... I am honestly... I dunno what to say about this one. Fraggles sure is special tho. Love her for it.

Also love that you guys brought the printer along on the trip.

Latest posts

Back