Need help! Fraggles has a new "bond mate"....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so Fraggles has fallen in love (again) and this time its bad.....

She has been snuggling and grooming nonstop and also chinning her new
"bond mate"...Problem is her new bond mate is our new computer printer!

She snuggles,grooms, chins and refuses to let us print....
When we put it on the desk she got on the desk and boxes anyone who gets to close...
We are in California right now and the printer had to come with her! Jason was so worried about he becoming depressed without it that he brought it along....

I don't know what to do!!!! Now I know most of you will just laugh hysterically at my latest issue but if you could throw in some real advice that would be awesome....Thanks

LOL, I don't think I've laughed this hard in a looong time :laugh: I'm trying to think of a solution to your dilemma in between cracking up :), but what do you do with an animal in love with an inanimate object. You could try gradual withdrawal, hiding it from her a little bit more each day until you are finally able to put it somewhere she can't find it, or you could try rubbing something rabbits don't like the taste or scent of, on the outside, like perfume or ivory soap. Otherwise, you may be stuck taking it with you wherever Fraggles goes and fighting her for your turn to use it :)

Has your printer been neutered?

:laugh:

Just kidding. What an adorable story. All I can say is that is one lucky bunny to be loved so much that you would take the printer along with you!!! Is it possible she will gradually become less intense in her feelings when the printer doesn't respond?

*points and laughs hysterically*

Primadonna sums Fraggles up. I live with a few, so I know how they work. She'll live without it for a few days just fine!

Maybe the printer is warm from it's power source and she likes that. This has to be the strangest bunny behavior I've ever heard of, and absolutely adorable at the same time :)

:laugh:

No advice just laughed at the story. I had this vision of a scene from a movie where there is romantic music playing in the background...and then you see fraggles and a printer, cuddling in the sand on the beach........

Q likes my printer too, so I understand. Eventually I had to get a wireless one and move it outside of the room because she wouldn't leave mine alone while I was printing. Now she just sits in the spot where the printer used to be and looks at me like "you took this away, I'll sit here to show you I won't forget it!".

Maybe you could find a similar looking printer really cheap and try switching them out. That way when the real printer has to go she'll still have her printer. Maybe at a yard sale or one that doesn't work. And yes I about died laughing too.

LOL awh, it's funny that Jason wanted you guys to bring the printer along! The best thing I could think of is to give up, let Fraggles have her printer and just buy a new one. :/ Of course I would try flavoring it first.

Good luck!

:rofl: Oh Fraggles!

She really does need some therapy, thank goodness you are qualified so it won't be so expensive! I have no clue what to do other than give her the printer.

The thing is this is the NEW printer! She never gave two cents about the old printer....Jason brought home the new one and set it on the floor after removing it from the box. He then went to the computer room to remove the old one....Fraggles found the new printer and it was love at first chin! We tried putting the old printer on the floor but she foot flicked us all the way to the computer room....At least I am not alone her...Q also loves a printer!

Latest posts

Back