Need fashion advice :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No tights. If the shoes were black, that would be another story. :)
Heck, I have tattoos and don't shave my legs, and I'd still go bare legged. Nothing wrong with bare legs. It's a cute dress, so you'll look good no matter what you wear. It's all about how you carry yourself anyway. Confidence, and you could be wearing a paper bag with lime green heels and make it look good. :p

After seeing the dress and the nude shoes I still say YES bare legs. And yes I'm whiter then white and never wear them.

When did panty hose and tights become a NO? Growing up my mom would never let me out of the house without my legs covered. Now sometimes I don't wear them when I go to work, more out of a heat issue in the summer than a fashion statement. In the winter I wear tights to keep the draft at work at bay. Watching "what not to wear" they seem appaled by stockings. I'm confused!

If it matters, I'm 36 and clueless :p

I personally would wear nude hosiery, mainly because of the weather. I went with a mid-thigh dress with bare legs a couple weeks ago for an election night party, and I was freezing all night. It wad about 35 degrees Fahrenheit. I usually also wear hosiery or tights because I have blood pooling issues and my legs are often really dark or really red.

qtipthebun wrote:
No tights. If the shoes were black, that would be another story. :)
Heck, I have tattoos and don't shave my legs, and I'd still go bare legged. Nothing wrong with bare legs. It's a cute dress, so you'll look good no matter what you wear. It's all about how you carry yourself anyway. Confidence, and you could be wearing a paper bag with lime green heels and make it look good. :p
I laughed so hard at this! I bet you're a blast to hang out with!

I would go bare legged with that dress. For your hair, if its long; then I would do a side braid(that hangs over your chest) thats what I did when I had long hair. Or if you know how to do a fish tail braid, they're a little difficult but look SO good! If you do hair over the shoulder, I probably wouldn't do a necklace, just bracelets. If you do a messy bun (Qtips mom's idea, a good one at that) then do a necklace, that doesn't hang passed the neck of the dress. I am also 23, so thats what I would do if I were you. :) If your shoes are opened toed make sure your toenails are painted and looking good!

But most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I'd still wear tights! Nude tights with nude shoes are fine. I'd always wear tights, but I have scars on my legs that render it necessary.

This thread is awesome! I just bought my dress for my best friends wedding and had to go back over the thread to figure out the hosiery issue and shoes. lol! I love you guys

Well I don't have a picture with the both of us head to toe, but I have a couple silly pictures, and I took one of myself just in case so I had something to show you guys :)

It was a lot of fun, although I wasn't feeling too great this morning :p (We went to a bar after the meal).

So here's after I was done getting ready.
20121117_150656-1.jpg

And a couple from after the banquet.

404990_174847465988325_2125943402_n-1.jpg

Overdid it with the smile here I think!

575252_174847149321690_1663728169_n-1.jpg

Just a random candid here I guess.

Very nice and you are very pretty a total success....But as a mod I need to address something.....Even though this is a 'Let your hare down" thread and has nothing to do with buns YOU personally Marisa are just not allowed to post pics of ANYTHING that does not include Toby. Toby is the single most precious bun with his smushy nose and bobby ears....The dress is good but Toby is better and if I have to abuse my mod powers to get him then so be it.....I have spoken! :eek:hnoyoudidnt:

Oh my gosh Katie you scared me silly for a second! I thought I was in serious trouble. How about this: I'll update update my blog today sometime so everyone can get their Toby fix. Is that a deal? :)

Latest posts

Back