Need binky videos for my little movie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am compiling a video of my rabbits binkying and I just thought of a really good idea, to feature other rabbits in it too because I need 2 minutes more of only binkies and I think it would be cool to guest star some of your rabbits! So...if you'd like, let me know and I will PM you my email and you can send me a video of your rabbit/s binkying! :D oh and the music will be "awesöme" <--that is my only hint lol!!!!

ps, I have to have the video in an attachment from your computer or phone to my email, can't figure out if or how I can take it off youtube because I don't think they let ya do that actually :/

That's a really good idea of yours Katie! I tried to send you a video but my email wouldn't let me attach it because the file was too big. I'm going to try to find a solution though.

So I am compiling a video of my rabbits binkying and I just thought of a really good idea, to feature other rabbits in it too because I need 2 minutes more of only binkies and I think it would be cool to guest star some of your rabbits! So...if you'd like, let me know and I will PM you my email and you can send me a video of your rabbit/s binkying! :D oh and the music will be "awesöme" <--that is my only hint lol!!!!

ps, I have to have the video in an attachment from your computer or phone to my email, can't figure out if or how I can take it off youtube because I don't think they let ya do that actually :/

I have about half a dozen of Boo that I can email you directly from my phone. If you message me your email, I will send them to you.

I know what song you were listening to!!!! Mulan! I'll Make A Man Out Of You! Yay! I am so good at trivia! BOOYAH!

Ha males! I love Disney, though I have to say the best in my opinion is I'll make a man out of you, that and zero to hero. :)

Lol I love Zero to Hero! The gospel ladies have beautiful voices. My favorite is The Lion King and Pocahontas :3

Just around the river bend!!!! Lol I haven't watched The Lion King in ages, we don't really have a video store where we live now so we mainly get by on Netflix.

When we float the river or when we go out on the nearby river I will sing that song and people will think I'm crazy hahaha

Disney is the absolutely best. So much magic involved, I love all of it. You guys have good taste in Disney soundtracks.

We do, we have great taste no matter what Leo says teehee. I love Disney. I'm worried what Disney will do to the new Star Wars though. I'm sure I will still love it. :)

Katie, I can't wait to see the new Star Wars! I'm afraid of what they might do to it too, but I guess I'll just watch it and see. I don't want to wait until 2015 though, lol.

I know it's forever from now!!!! It better be worth the wait. J.J. Abrams is going to be the director and they're shooting it in Britain. They start shooting in Jan! :0 I'm sooooooo excited.

And they haven't told anyone about the story line but I hope it's about all Han's Leia's and Luke's kids

I know, I wish they could just release it right when its done being filmed. And yes it better be worth the wait.

That would be cool if they made it about Han's and Leia's and Lukes kids! I'd also like it if they resurrect Darth Sideous or maybe say that he didn't die because he's so funny. The perfect villain! :)

Latest posts

Back