Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monte113

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I got my first ever rabbit about 4 months ago now and it has been amazing. Safe to say i am a crazy rabbit lady.

Im not sure when but i would love to get a friend for my rabbit. Hes a male rabbit that hasnt been desexed and im not looking to get him desexed at the moment. Now i would love for him to have some kits and possibly for me to raise one of his kits as i have completely bonded to him and want another little him aha. Would it be possible to house a father rabbit and an offspring to together? He is a free ranging rabbit as will the other one i get so they wont be kept in a cage together at all. I know that males and females are best kept together which i wouldnt mind but i wouldnt want them doing the nasty as they are father and daughter. ( i would be getting them both desexed if i do decide to get a female, offspring or not). What would it be like to have a father and a son living together? Has anyone had two males living together and had it work? Just any advice at all would be amazing as i am so lost at what to do.

Thanks so so much guys x

You can get a father and daughter to bond, though both would have to be spayed and neutered as they would mate. You would also need to neuter both if you have a father and son bond, as if they aren’t neutered they could and probably will fight.

Hey there are some great videos below, hope they help!

101 rabbits-

Mypamperedpets-

Victoria Raechal-

Stormy Rabbits-

Thanks guys for taking this seriously. I posted this on another forum and got very much yelled at ahah. So i appreciate you helping me :)

Back