Need a transport from Hillsboro Oh to Va.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Ok I am posting this for Tina. she is adopting this handicap flemish giant from her. He needs to be seen by a vet as well so a transport set up asap would be awesome.

For the girls address pm me and I can give you info if you can transport him from Hillsboro to where ever destenated spot.

His name is going to be David right now at the moment by her.

Thanks

Angel

Angel, I live in Ohio but I am up in the northeast corner near Lake Erie and closer to Pennsylvania.Hillsborough (Highland County near Cincinnati)is way down in the southeast corner and is about a 5 hour drive one way from where I live. It's very close to Kentucky and Indiana.

Since the bunny would be headed further south and east to Virginia after Ohio, I don't see any way I can be helpful with thetransport.
Is there anyone in southern Ohio or Kentucky or Indianawho take the bunny east to West Virginia?

Y'all never transport anywhere near Maine ;)

I'm so glad that Tina will be able to take this boy, and I hope you're able to find transportation for him as soon as possible.

Praying for a safe journey!

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Here's a map.... (hope it works!)

m92hrr.gif

Oh that will help alot. Thanks Pipp. Ok guys here is a map of directions from Hillsboro to Va. That would def be in handy.

Thanks a million. Come on guys he needs to be with Tina and be seen by a vet.

An update. WE need someone to pick David up from Hillsboro and transport him to WV. Anyone would like to part that trip pm me so I can give you the address to where David is and the destination point for the meet.

I have found out a few days ago that David has passed away. The breeder said that he was fine, perky, and very alert earlier that day. Few hrs later she went in to check on them all and he had already passed on.

David binkie free you can run and play just like the others. Buck will take care of you.:runningrabbit:

ohh that is sad, poor little man, does anyone know what happened to him,

spm do you think tina would know what was wrong with little david, did his owner say anything? i was so hoping this little guy was going to a forever home.:(

cheryl.....

Angel,so sorry. You and later Tina invested so much time and emotiontrying to save this poor baby.

:bigtears:

I wished it would have worked out, but everybody did their best. Thanks forgetting the ball rolling and putting it all together.

You're truly a wonderful person and we're allso very glad you're here. :hug:

SAS :sad:and PIPP :pray:

I am not sure what happened to David at all. All I know that he was paralized. There could be other medical problems that she may not know of. I know that she did not get nescropy done at all. Tina knows about David. I waited until I heard from her first before I posted this.

Latest posts

Back