ND Otter Buck for Critique

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelanatty

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for all of your comments :)

13125_301700_260000000.jpg

13125_301700_130000000.jpg

13125_301700_380000000.jpg

13125_301659_410000000.jpg

Promising head! Just a tad weak between the eyes, but I think that should clear up. The biggest thing I see is length and narrowness.

Looks like a good shoulder, nice topline, nice openness to the ear. Would like to see them just a tad more up, however. Good length of bone, could be a tad thicker.

NIIIICE COLOR!

;D Is he young?

This is my junior buck, he is 4 1/2 months.

He looks more and more like his father every day in that head. :)

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
I definitely think he'll fill out and get ever nicer then.

I think I like this buck the most out of anything you've posted since we began chatting. =3

I am so happy you like him :biggrin:I am very excited about him. Believe it or not, this is the same rabbit that you gave a strong dislike to just a few weeks ago:

13125_181734_380000003.jpg

:)

To be fair, he doesn't look nice in that photo. XD I can take 30 photos of the same rabbit, tweaking each pose by just a tiny amount, and have 28 of them look pretty bad. (Not trying to say you're a bad photographer. i just dunno how else to put it. I'm sure you get the point, haha.)

;D He's also matured some. Nicer head, bone has improved/properly placed. XD Only thing that I don't think I've commented on that I see in both photos now is a slight V in the hindquarters.

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
To be fair, he doesn't look nice in that photo. XD I can take 30 photos of the same rabbit, tweaking each pose by just a tiny amount, and have 28 of them look pretty bad. (Not trying to say you're a bad photographer. i just dunno how else to put it. I'm sure you get the point, haha.)

;D He's also matured some. Nicer head, bone has improved/properly placed. XD Only thing that I don't think I've commented on that I see in both photos now is a slight V in the hindquarters.

I understand what you're saying, and you are right. That was a bad photo, and he most definitely has matured. It has been amazing seeing him go through his ups and downs.

And yes you are right about his HQ too. It is pinched. That is his one major fault.

LOL I've been waiting and waiting for some PAC juniors... I was SUPPOSE to have pics a few weeks ago for a couple of smokes and from blacks and bsms... Never sent them, and I felt wrong pestering her again. >.>;

Perhaps she'll make it to WA convention and I'll be able to snag a new herd buck then. ;D

Latest posts

Back