Naughty Boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclairemom

Reaction score
Good thing Scamper is fixed. My husband calls me "You need to get in here Pixies loose" Huh :? How did that happen. Oh look my smart boy is standing in front of her cage. Guess he opened the cage and let her out. Silly boy. As soon as he saw me he move away from her cage and she ran back in there into her tube. I had forgotten what a little problem solver he can be. :big wink:

Have to agree how well they can figure out how to get what they want.

I had to put a little quick hand lock on Bunny Bear's front door when he figured out how to open it.

K:)

Lol i have learned over the years to never underestimate a bunny...you would be surprised what mine had gotten up to in the past...

Yes, it's good that he was fixed before you got her. And he knew he did wrong. But I'm sure he'll do it again unless you've increased your fastenings.

Funny thing it never dawned on me that he would open her cage, it should have, before he had free range of my daughters room he always escaped.

LOL Why is it that the boys are the trouble makers? I have had to add "thumb needed" locks on my gates because both of the boys have figured out how to open the doors. They will watch how I get in and then the wheels start turning.

Latest posts

Back