Nananna's Bunny Haven Has MORE Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ga Thumper

Reaction score
Well, I have more bunnies! Imagine that, I havehad 3 sets out oftwo different dens. But, i am missing 2others, i think some one came in my yard and got them, it just happenedto be 2 of my black bunnies.

Hereis a pictureofsome the new bunnies,

Another, I wish I could figure out how to putmore than 1 picture. I have tried some the programs that people havegave me, but i just can't seem to get them to work.

Enjoy:D

I really enjoy seeing your pictures. Sorry to hear two are missing.

I like Petal and Fantasia....are there any more pictures of them?

Rainbows! :)

attachment.php

What cuties! How old are they???

~Amy

uh oh sounds likebunny nappers lol AMY? Tina ? a fewothers me included lol

seriously sorry youhave rabbits missing i would befrantic. thise babies are beautifulto say the least , * sings * Is making alist and checkin twice gonna find outwhos naughty and nice lol .

Have you tried photobucket , its simpleenough even i can NOW do it lolbutit took me weeks to figure it out ,simple and I are just 2 thingsthat dont work well together lol

in order to get the photofrom photo bucket you click onthe first link under the photo, then right click and copy ,then go to the top of the postand click on image when itpops you a box itwill have a bar for the urljust right click inthat box and paste, then hit okand it will print it to thepage , hit enter and it willseperate the pictures andrepeat step one again to postas many as you would like.

Gypsy, I'm shocked you would think that I could do something like that.:shock::p;)

I got my eye on Fantasia, Rosebud, and these two little punkins.

attachment.php

Christa, Hopi you girls want some friends?

I am so very sorry your two bunns are missing. I feel simplyawful for you. Is there any way they are just hiding from you?

Tina

Awww, babies!! And I'm so sorry to hear about your two buns, I hope they're just hiding somewhere.

Just curious :), but how are you handling population control?

I am not sure, this is howold they arewhen they come out of their den, i am figuring a couple of months. Hereis another picture, I need to take my camera home and get more of thenewer ones! They are such cuties and a joy to watch in my back yard!!:)

I think this is the runt, I am going to call him "Thumper", I had one Iwas going to call Thumper but I had some flowers by the den and i thinkhe ate them, (the green stem)and poisoned him and morebabies, i no longer have the flower there. Made me very sad :(

Gypsy,

I don't mean to be ugly, but that was not very nice!!! I love all of mybunnies as sure that a lot of people on this site does! It reallyupsets me to think that you and your friends think it is "funny" that Ihave 2 of my bunnies missing!!!!!!

Well, Right now I am just enjoying them all. Ihave several people that are wanting some Bunnies and they are going tocome by house and get them a couple. But I have alarge backyard and not really worried about it right now.

Tina, Hello these little punkins my husband and Inamed them Maple and Honey, I think they are twins but ones face isjust a little but darker than the other. Here is another picture ofthem, they just sorta stick together!

I appologise i didnt mean itto be funnyIwas trying to helplightnen up a bit Imsorry if i offended youit certainly wasnt my intention , Icertainly wasnt making light ofit either , I knowhow devistating is is to lose ananimal especially a loved pet .

But have you given thoughtto it may besomeone you know who did takethe rabbits ? I realize its a harshquestion but those 2 blackbunnys are adorable ,

Again I am sorry iI offendedyou it certainlywasnt my intention .

Latest posts

Back