NAMES???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
[align=center]We got our new holland yesterday and are trying to think of a good name for her.[/align]

[align=center]I'd post her photos but don't want to double post.[/align]

[align=center]you can see her photos from this link [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=15234&forum_id=8[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]What would be a good name for her?[/align]

[align=center]We lilke names from something like streets, or cities or even states.. something short though so my two year old can say it. :)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

What about Butterfly? That's the first thing I thought of when I looked at her. I know it's not a name like what you were thinking, but it would be cute to hear your two-year-old's interpretation of the word! :) My daughter used to say "Buh-fly". It was adorable!

What about Madison? Might be a tad difficult for your two-year-old, but would also be cute.

Memphis? (thought the ph might be difficult)

Sydney? I think that would be something a two-year-old could pronounce. :)

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be perfect!! :D

Bailey? means city but might come out Baywee from your 2 year old - tho that's cute :)

Abby (it's a place at least)

Lane (I love that name)

Allie/Ally

Hope (there's a city here named that)

Breda is aplace in Holland :)

China (she looks like pretty blue and white china)

She's a broken blue? is that right?

I'll try to keep thinking of some.

Hi - gorgeous bun!

We had a bunny when we were little (my mum is half german half swedish) a very special bun that was called Kanicky - the full word is Kaninchen which means bunny in German. I think it sounds lovely and is slighty difficult for 2 year olds to provounce in a cute way and they make up theor own strange silly words!

It is pronounced "can_- nicky" xxx

Lovely bun you have

xx

Ugh! My kids can't agree on one name lol.

Are top favorites right now are

Heaven loves Butterfly

Lacey loves Ashley

I really like the name Lane to. :)

Any more suggestions?? Those were great names everyone!!

She's a broken tort blue according to the girl. Sort of a broken cream color. :)

She's really sweet.

She looks like a Dezzie to me! I think Dezzie(I'm pretty sure your 2yr old could maybe say that :D)would suit her perfectly :D.I've loved the name Dezzie (Maybe short for Deseray?) since Iwas thinking of names for that 'future somebun' :D What about Muffy?

I still love the name Dezzie.. :D

She is beautiful! I have 8 rabbits and just picked up a little black ND male from a garage sale. He was in the hot sun trying to hide under a corner shelf, panting. I explained how he needs to be in the shade and gave her some info on heatstroke etc. She explained that he was only panting because he was used to being inside in the air conditoning! Anyways I brought him home with me and after getting on the internet and looking at hundreds of rabbit names, I thought something like Indian names or trees....we came up with Oakey after an oak tree. I really like this name as my daughter and i were trying our hardest to give him a name. Good luck and even though the breeder was unethical, you have a very nice bunny and will find a better breeder next time..I would be mad too! tatum

jojo wrote:
Are you certain about that? I took German and my friend went to Germany and we both agreed Kaninchen was pronounced "can-een-chen".

Anyways I'm no good with names! So good luck finding a good name for her.

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
jojo wrote:
Are you certain about that? I took German and my friend went to Germany and we both agreed Kaninchen was pronounced "can-een-chen".

Anyways I'm no good with names! So good luck finding a good name for her.

Yes rabbit is kaninchen, but it is a nickname my mum is german so it would be like calling your rabbit bunny/bun/bunsy if you see what i mean. Maybe it was my mums own made up nickname of Kaninchen, but we called her kanicky. Kaninchen sounds quite long and very german - but Kanicky sounds quite sweet i think!

xx

I always thought Jingles was a cute bunny name. I think my next rabbit will be called that :D

Im not use to children so I have no idea if that would be hard to pronounce for your child.

I am too useless at names other wise. England doesnt have many good names for places.

Ohh what about Bonnie? It kinda sounds a bit like Bonner ( I dont know how you pronounce it though), and your child might say Bunnie instead which would be cute.

Latest posts

Back