#NAME?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi all

thanku all for your kind words as re lucy

as i said she is back home now but she isnt looking very bright

shes all huddled up and looks very depressed

i'i see how she is 2morrow and if no change i'i take her back to the vets

She may be still reacting to themedication(s). As long as she is "moving" alright, sheprobably is okay. Some TLC and extra favorite treats might bein order to help her "forget" her ordeal. Spending the night at thevet's may have gotten her "nose out of joint," as well, figurativelyspeaking. They do tend to hold a grudge toward us for a whileafterwards.

Buck

Hi addeytrix,

The vet gave our girl a clean bill of health. I'd leave it at that for now unless she stops eating or pooping.

Rabbits get stressed very easily and sometimes just going to the vetcan throw them off. Now that she's home where she should be and withyou, I'm sure that with a little coaxing, treats, and as said above,some Tender Loving Care will go a long way in her stirring up troubleagain very soon.

My rabbits always seem humbled when they get back from the vets. I'd bemoney that she'll be alright. She just needs to acclimate herselfagain.

:)

-Carolyn

Aww Just read you last post. Heres hoping thatlittle Lucy will be ok. Lots of cuddles should help. My cat hasrecently come home from the vets after an operation. She was very quietand just hid in the wardrobe for a while. This made me quite worriedand I kept messing her to check she was ok.She is probablyfeeling sorry for herself. After her ordeal she might just want a bitof pease and quiet for the night and I bet she will be feeling betterin the morning. Is she still eating and drinking. Like you said if sheisn't better by morning and you are still concerned then give the vetanother call.

Keep us posted

Vickie

Latest posts

Back