Name Suggestions (Pics included).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have names! And they're home!

Introducing....

Starling! (And the big black nose of Troy):
TroyandWeeOne.jpg

And Pidge!
Pidge2.jpg

Molly, Troy, Starling and Pidge:
Crew.jpg

What do you guys think?

Aw, they're so sweet!! Look at how FLUFFY Pidge is! I think you chose great names :) It's funny though, yesterday I named my new baby boy Podge, then realized Fuzz16 renamed her boy Pidge yesterday too, then today you named your girl Pidge also! Something's goin' around! :)

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Aw, they're so sweet!! Look at how FLUFFY Pidge is! I think you chose great names :) It's funny though, yesterday I named my new baby boy Podge, then realized Fuzz16 renamed her boy Pidge yesterday too, then today you named your girl Pidge also! Something's goin' around! :)

That's hilarious and weird! I picked Pidge because in Lady and the Tramp (Disney) the Tramp always calls Lady "Pidge". :) It always made me smile and think of tiny little things.

It must be in the air!

Thanks guys :) :hearts: They're settling in very well! I'm still organizing and going through the massive amount of pictures I took during the 20 minutes they had free time last night, haha. For every 100 pictures 10 turn out great. :p

C'est la vie!

Back