Name Suggestions (Pics included).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agnesthelion wrote:
SnowyShiloh wrote:
Lisa, I love Watership Down too :) My Rory's middle name is Blackberry after Blackberry from the book! Yes, my pets have first, middle, and last names, and YES I do actually call them by their full names pretty frequently :)

Omg so cute. Do they get the full names when they are in trouble?!? ;)
Yes, when they do something naughty or when I'm trying to get their attention :)

Samara, any progress on the names? How about Scout and Boo or Scout and Jem? :) I know Boo Radley and Jem were dudes but whatever!

Samara, any progress on the names?  How about Scout and Boo or Scout and Jem?   I know Boo Radley and Jem were dudes but whatever!

^^^love the book theme again! From another favorite of mine!

Still trying to decide on names! They're coming home tomorrow night! Squee! I'll keep everyone posted and share pictures for sure. I'm keeping all suggestions in mind! :) Thank you guys!!

Awesome! Thank you! I'm going to spend the day prepping their cage and thinking about names :) Amazing suggestions!

Oh they are gorgeous!!! I like Lavender and Willow too, very sweet names...
The only thing i could come up with was.. Phineas and Ferb
LOL i watch too many cartoons...

So I asked Gubble what he thought about the new girls coming to live with us.

IMG_1224-1.jpg

He couldn't be bothered.

So I asked Molly what she thought of the two new girls coming home tonight.

IMG_1220-1.jpg

She said they better not be as pretty as her.

Don't worry darling, you'll always be gorgeous.

So I ventured upstairs to see what Atticus was up to. I asked him from over the banister what his thoughts on the new girls were.

IMG_1267-1.jpg

He just glared.

I don't think he's forgiven me for neutering him yet.

Matthias though, he had some things to say about the new additions. At first he was like "Zzz...giant carrot...Zzz...bran pie muffin....Zzz...I'm captain of the Black Pearl, not you Sparrow...Mmmphf...Zzzz..."

IMG_1279-1.jpg

But then I asked him again and he was like:

IMG_1253E-1.jpg

IMG_1260E.jpg

I told him to hold his horses and wait till after he's neutered.

IMG_1238-1.jpg

He just stared at me.

IMG_1255-1.jpg

And stared.

Sometimes I wonder where he gets it from.

IMG_1266-1.jpg

IMG_1278-1.jpg

Not really.

lol! Loved the conversation you had with your buns. Can't wait to see what happens when the girls really get there. Hoping the girls settle in quickly and the others calm down and realize it's not that bad to have a few more for Mom and Dad to love!

K:)

BTW, love the pic of Matts sleeping! He looks so sweet when he's like that.

Check out the cage set up:

I need to pick up a water bottle, and I want to see how they amble around the cage before putting in the food dish. Remember the fuzzy lop has a former leg injury? I want to see how mobile she is so I don't put it in her way.

IMG_1282-1.jpg

IMG_1283-1.jpg

IMG_1289-1.jpg

IMG_1298-1.jpg

They have their litter box, alfalfa in there, sweet meadow hay outside the box with a salt and a mineral lick, they have toys in the left corner, a soft fleecy blanket to snuggle on, a shelf for hopping and newspaper for shredding.

Plus putting their cage in the kitchen with Matthias serves a sneaky double purpose. I strategically placed it in front of the pantry where all the good snacks are kept. Everyone will have to roll the cage forward if they want a snack. Muahahahaha!

All kidding aside, if it looks like it's stressing the girls out I'll move it. :p

Samara wrote:
Plus putting their cage in the kitchen with Matthias serves a sneaky double purpose. I strategically placed it in front of the pantry where all the good snacks are kept. Everyone will have to roll the cage forward if they want a snack. Muahahahaha!

All kidding aside, if it looks like it's stressing the girls out I'll move it. :p

I think that is an excellent idea (not about putting them in front of the pantry) but putting the girls in sight and smell of Matts. They will know there is another bunny in the house, plus Matts will start adjusting to the ladies. Then gradually when you are ready introduce Mols and Atts.

And Gubbs! :)

I'm going to ask the hubby tonight if he has any ideas about how we can rearrange the kitchen to fit the cage in so it's not in front of the pantry. Who needs a kitchen table?

:D

Samara wrote:
And Gubbs! :)

I'm going to ask the hubby tonight if he has any ideas about how we can rearrange the kitchen to fit the cage in so it's not in front of the pantry. Who needs a kitchen table?

:D

Oh Sweet Gubbs, my bad, how could I forget that sweetie.

lol, don't worry, to makethe Z-Tribecomfortable in the living room, we got rid of the couch. Found out we do just fine without it, and the Z-Tribe is very happy and content.

agnesthelion wrote:
Cute and funny. If only we could hear our buns thoughts....;)

hmmm I'm not sure if I'd like to hear all Ripley's..:p he's a completely weird goof. LOL

Man I hear that. I think I'd run screaming for the hills if I heard all of MY buns' innermost thoughts.

Especially Matthias. O_O

Latest posts

Back