Name suggestions for my new bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well wait till you get to know her a little bit. Name might pop into your head when you see her.

Congratulations on your new bunny. Hope you post pics.

K:)

I tend to like names that fit the color of a pet; Honey is clover-honey-colored for example. The only suggestion I'd have would be to call her March, as you're getting her in March. Then she'd be the March Hare.

1357rabbitlover wrote:
I'm getting a female bunny on Sunday! So excited! i just have no idea what to call her!
Name suggestions please!? :)
I almost always wait a few days to name my bunnies/pets. Once I get a sense of their "character," I can name them. For example, my first Holland Lop got her name "Flip flop" because she would flip over on one side, cross her front paws, and sleep very deeply that way. Not even slamming doors woke her up immediately.

Funny thing is, I also give my pets *tons* of nicknames, so I end up calling them something else than what I named them, any way.

How's it going? Did you get your bunny on Sunday.

If so, how's it going. And Definitely need pics to see your cutie!

Its going great! I thought she would have been a little shy for the first couple of days with me but NO! She is so mischievous, digging at everything and following me around the house and if i don't stroke her she starts nudging me at my feet! I called her Darci, when i saw her the name just came to me! She has been doing binkys all day and does not stop eating! I just cant believe how quickly she has settled in!

Here's some pictures of her..
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...7751513_100002488348354_523897_32994689_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...7751408_100002488348354_523903_88428269_n.jpg

So thrilled that Darci is settling in so well. She's a sweetie. Truly a pretty girl who sounds like she knows what she wants! My Luna is just like her.

Nancy - this is the same with me! I fill Darci's hay at least 4 times a day, and only fill my adult lops hay twice a day!
Since this morning Darci has not stopped licking/kissing me, she is just so friendly! I am so happy i got her! :D

piperknitsRN wrote:
1357rabbitlover wrote:
I'm getting a female bunny on Sunday! So excited! i just have no idea what to call her!
Name suggestions please!? :)
I almost always wait a few days to name my bunnies/pets. Once I get a sense of their "character," I can name them. For example, my first Holland Lop got her name "Flip flop" because she would flip over on one side, cross her front paws, and sleep very deeply that way. Not even slamming doors woke her up immediately.

Funny thing is, I also give my pets *tons* of nicknames, so I end up calling them something else than what I named them, any way.
LOL I do this too with the nicknames! Max will come to his name but he also has many other nicknames depending on the situation or if he's being good or naughty haha! It is a wonder he still knows his real name :big wink:

Back