Nail Clipping Story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
Hi all

I usually don't post I am a lurker and usually when I post I have a question but I had to share this cute story with you!

Last night was nail clipping night, well i got all of Mini's nails done but one and so I let him have a break because he was getting upset with me. Well he had been resting for about 10 minutes and I held out the clippers showing him and said "can we finish that last nail" well...he took the clippers from my hand and threw them on the floor...I took that as a no! It was so funny just like he knew what I said!

Thanks for letting me share.

Shannon

LOL! My bunnies will do that with the grooming brush. It's funny because they don't get angry at me for trying to brush them, they just get mad at the brush and try to attack it :D

Yesterday was nail clipping day for my bunnies too. You'd figure after a while they'd get used to it, or at least understand that we're just trying to help them out! Well, after Ronnie's nails were done he laid down on the carpet for about 15 minutes, giving me a look like he had just been abused. Billy is a princess so he reacted a bit differently. He spent the next half hour grooming himself, trying to make his fur look pretty again after we messed it all up. :mrsthumper:

Hahaha.....that's so cute! I have to hide the clippers until I actually have a bunny in my lap. They recognize them and run and hide. Getting the second one is tricker because she sees what is happening to the first one and doesn't want to be next.

Latest posts

Back