Nai

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
My new broken blue tort doe holland lop has FINALLY (thank you Jodi) gotten new pictures taken.... She is 3 weeks old and HERE SHE IS

Nai.jpg

what a cutie! i have a soft spot for the blue tort color, when it is on rex fur i simply drool (but it is rather cute on a holland too)

She is so cute, she looks so much like the one i am trying to get from a particular breeder in a couple weeks. I do have a question for you. I am new at the colors lol.

The one he showed me he said was a broken tort and it looks like the one you have, could he be wrong or does yours have some blue on it that the photo just doesn't show? I promise i am not trying to be rude I am just trying to learn what to look for lol. She is sooo cute!! :)

She is a blue tort. There is also just a tort which has black on it and then there are otter torts... I have a different picture of a blue tort (her brother/sister) that had a deeper color that I can post if you would like me to. She is definetly a blue tort though. Look at the color on the ears.! :D By the way, I will post that picture in a mintue.

Here is another broken blue tort.... He is a senior so you can see how his color turned out... I love the blue torts also which is why I bought to hollands that will give me blue torts. :D

Latest posts

Back