Myxomatosis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let us know if you hear any thing else. A confirmed case of Myxo in TN would be extremelyunusual (Unless the animal was an import or from the westcoast). I can't find any department news releases on a caseof confirmed Myxo, however, a couple cases of West Nile were recently confirmed in TN. Lets hope that someone was simply mistaken.

Pam

Danielle directed the person to the forum, unfortunately, I haven't seen any posts about it.

Will keep you posted in case I hear any more. Was hoping you guys knew something.

-Carolyn

This has been bothering me and bothering me because it's information that I feel is valid.

All that I can find is that in Tennesee, there was a big Spelling Beeand the word Myxomatosis was the word that won the contest.

*phew!*

Not as concerned as I was before. Sounds like things got lost in the translation to Danielle.

:)

-Carolyn

Well, that miscommunication would certainly be *good* news! Kudos to the competitor who could spell Myxomatosis!

Pam

Drives it right on back home as to the lesson you had the other day in school about gossip and how things get all mixed up.

Thought of that right away.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back