MyBunnyBoys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Laura emailed me last night to let me know thattwo of her dear friends were in a car accident yesterday and didn'tknow whether they'd make it.

I recieved word from her during the night that one died and the other one isn't expected to make it through the day.

I just wanted to express my sympathy to you, Laura. As thesaying goes, "Friends are the family we chooseourselves"I realize that just recently, a closefriend of your just lost his sister as well.

I'm so sorry. I'm thinking and praying for you.

Much Love,

-Carolyn

angels.jpg

Laura, I no how u must be feeling right now. Dont let it tear u up inside cos i itl be rippin uin two.

U shall be in my thoughts. Its never fair to have people taken away from you.Its just not.

Sadly, the other girl passed away this morning.She was very close to both girls.

Laura has seen your replies and is truly grateful to those who havereached out in her time of need. She doesn't have thestrength to respond at this time, but was very moved the way yourallied for her.

-Carolyn

Laura, my two olderkids each lost friends in auto accidents. The pain is horrible, Iknow. It catches you so off guard. The friends are rememberedat all the special times that the groups of friends gather. They willnever be forgotten. Comfort yourself by being in the company of otherswho cared for your friends also. I will be thinking of you. Much love ~Raspberry

Oh no Laura I'm so, so sorry. Wordsjust are not enough to express my emotions and thoughts for you rightnow. You, your friends, and their families will all be in myprayers tonight. May God, family, and your sweet boys be aconfort to you now.

-Carrie

Latest posts

Back