My Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
I wanted to show everyone some pics of all of myanimals. We just got a new Maltese puppy named Turbo a weekago (hubby said this is IT... no more animals). So we nowhave two bunnies and a puppy. All seem to get a longwell. Our friends call our apartment the zoo and ask what wecharge for admission LOL. We don't even have that manyanimals!!!! I just wanted to share some pics with you all, soI hope you enjoy.

Here is Turbo! My husband is trying to hide behind him... yeah right!

100_1172.jpg

Turbo up close and personal

100_1170.jpg

Hanging out in front of Pepper's cage

100_1178.jpg

He loves his mini tennis ball

100_1201.jpg

He also like the bunny hay!

100_1176.jpg

Me with my puppy

100_1166.jpg

Sleeping by my sandals

100_1182.jpg

I promise he is just sleeping :D

100_1193.jpg

Turbo and Pepper are about the same size

100_1198.jpg

They like to groom each other too

100_1200.jpg

That's it for now... hope you've enjoyed!

Thanks... I hope it works out thatway. I was hoping by introducing all of them to each otherwhen they were still young would help them all get along. Wewill see... so far so good. I will post some pics with thethree of them when Butterscotch and Pepper can be out at the same time(Butterscotch is my recently neutered male bunny).

:DJamie

I've all ready told him he is lucky that I don'thave more. I'm such an animal lover annd I wll try and saveany animal I don't feel is in a good home or is lonely:(. Hethinks I'm crazy! But how can you not fall in love with allof these cute babies. I see more and more everyday on thisforum that I would love to kidnap ;)

~ Jamie

Wow...our bunnies are like twins! Here is a pic of my bunny..

yay.jpg

Image13.jpg

I'min love with these Beauties!

I can't believe how precious these faces are.

You Lucky Lady! I wish I could jump in the screen and takethem both out. I love the pup! So Sweet!!!

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn:D, I sure do enjoy them.

Jade... you are right... they look like the same bunny... yours mightbe a bit smaller though... how old is she/he and what is his/her name?

~Jamie

Latest posts

Back