My two baby girlies are gone. =(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
Well, the two baby girlies that we decided to sell have just gone to their new home. I miss them already!

The lady seemed really nice though, I think they will be very happy. And she said that she'd keep in touch with photos etc.

And I told her about the forum, of course.

delusional wrote:
Well, the two baby girlies that we decided to sell have just gone to their new home. I miss them already!

The lady seemed really nice though, I think they will be very happy. And she said that she'd keep in touch with photos etc.

And I told her about the forum, of course.
oh I'm sorry to hear about you selling your babies, but atleast you found them a good home.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to see them go, but at least you know that they are going to a good home! :) Hopefully she will come around on the forum! It would be neat to see your babes grow up! Speaking of, where are some pictures of DHB? ;)

As hard as it is to get them homes...... I'm so happy you found them a good one together too! that's awesome!

Give the others extra nose rubs and kisses!

Ahh I know that feeling, it's horrible.:( At least you know they will be well cared for. Maybe you will get to look after them when the new owners go on holiday? Hopefully she will join up here. :)

Latest posts

Back