My turn to rant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
O.K my turn to rant about men (thanks for getting me started Jen aka Mouse_chalk -j/k) lol. The snow is up over my knees in most places because of the drifts... and it's freezing rain and blowing like crazy. It's hard to describe our set up here, but my horses/sheep/llamas/goats are currently nearly a mile away from where our hay is, and about a 1/4 mile up a steep hill from our house. So I use a farm vehicle, 4x4 mule to get around with my hay, grain etc. Well I couldn't drive to our animals, so I just had to carry 2, 35 pound bales of hay, that mile through the snow up to my knees to the barn. Our real barn isn't finished, so our critters still live in small sheds that are just for sleeping and not for storing feed as well. So anyway... I struggle and drag myself and the hay up to the kids, feed them, make sure they are all tucked away and have enough straw... drag myself home, and what is Kevin doing? Watching me throughthe window!

No he's not getting the tractor to help me, or doing anything!

I'm turning him in for a new model, or bringing in another more useful man to live on this farm as well! Norman the Chihuahua is more helpful. lol.

LOL! Love that....

He probably thinks you're getting your excercise/like doing it/don't want his help.

:rollseyes

I would rant but other than being alittle forgetful Rob is pretty awesome.

*ducks from flying objects*

ROFLOL!! How many times I've been doing something, suffering my way through getting it done, and turn to see Hubby just standing there, watching me...oh man...

Though, I do have to say in his defense, he does jump up and over to help quite often when I don't even ask...but sheesh, the times he doesn't think to...LOL!!

Well he tells me he was watching in case I felldown. Apparently if I didn't get up, he would have come to see what the problem was! He's staying away from me right now... seeing that is life is at risk and all. LOL. Everytime he comes near me, Chip, the Praire dog yells at him, it's so funny.

That is the tipical men there. My husband would be enjoying it too, drinking hot chocolate as well.

Yesterday i went out to take some photos so I thought shovling could kill some time for me. Thinking hub would help. No he was watching his show cause his back hurts.

But if he was not really hurting he would be watching tv anyways.

maherwoman wrote:
ROFLOL!! How many times I've been doing something, suffering my way through getting it done, and turn to see Hubby just standing there, watching me...oh man...

Though, I do have to say in his defense, he does jump up and over to help quite often when I don't even ask...but sheesh, the times he doesn't think to...LOL!!
Ok so last night Rob was watching me groom the bunnies and I had to remind him they also belong to him. Told him to get up and help before I throw the brush on him.

JadeIcing wrote:
maherwoman wrote:

Ok so last night Rob was watching me groom the bunnies and I had to remind him they also belong to him. Told him to get up and help before I throw the brush on him.
Heheheeee....yep, I know that one, too! LOL!!

LOL!

MEN! I tell you, they're just useless! (Only most of the time lol, they're not all bad!)

Maybe Steve started a trend of 'rubbish man weekend' lol... :p

I have to say, he's normally pretty good at doing stuff around the house, especially since I've been ill. But if there's something that needs doing- i.e a bunny cage with litter/pee/poo all over the floor, or the washing up,he'll say 'oh, I'll do it in a bit' and then disappear upstairs for a few hours. I'll then get fed up of it looking a mess, and start it myself, and he'll promptly come downstairs and say 'what are you doing that for? I was just about to do it!!' YEAH, RIGHT!!!! :disgust:

I think it's your turn to insist on a diamond! ;)

Alicia, you have trained Rob very well :p.

Ryan is a turd too. He is no help when it comes to cleaning or anything like that. He does cook dinner, help buy stuff that needs to be purchased, fix things, ect.....but I think if I ever lost him, I would lose half my brain. I can be a little "dumb" at times and I am happy he is there to tell me I am not making sence ;).

Latest posts

Back