My turn to binkie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EileenH

Reaction score
OK I am saying this while holding my breath, but things have gotten better with Gulliver's peeing on the hardwood floors.

Although I had done this before and he didn't care, I put a litter box where he liked to pee (by my entertainment center). The first few times I did it, he deliberately peed next to it.

But this time, I changed to his old litter box that was broken in (when he got bigger I got him a bigger one). So the one I put down was his old smaller one, so he's kind of squished in it, but I guess he remembers it. For the past week, he runs over, jumps in it, poops in it & pees in it. He still has some stray poops around the rest of the house, but that's fine, easy enough to clean up.

I'm still holding my breath and crossing my fingers, buthere's hoping I might have had a breakthrough with him. I'lll keep you posted...

That's great! Bo still pees so I have to watch really close. I was folding clothes today and had my pile of shorts next to me on the couch. He was playing in the sock basket (I hadn't folded them yet so it was full! - a bunny playtime heaven! SOCKS!) and hopped up, got on my shorts, Lexi's, Luke's and back to mine and peed. :X

It does sound like you've had a breakthrough with Gulliver. I've had buns that loved to pee everywhere but their box and it was very frustrating. But I think I'll try your "trick" the next time one of my bunnies decide that pee time is fun time.

I'll keep my finger (and toes, and eyes :shock:) crossed for you that he decides to continue peeing in the box and not on your floor. I really hope your tentative binkie can turn into a "happy dance" that he's finally "got it."

Latest posts

Back