My Truffles needs....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethi7

Reaction score
SEND aLETTER TO TRUFFLES!!!!! He wants something from someone and it could be more than just from me, so right Truffles a letter:bunnydance:

What's Truffles address?

Susan:)

All you have to do is right a letter on the reply and i'll tell him he has fan mail.

Hi Truffles! :)

What are you up to today? My owner had to go to school and do heaps of work but I got to relax and watch the clouds move. One was in the shape of a bunny!

Hope to write soon,

Inky

Hey Inky,

my owner scratched my tummy. Then she gave me a kiss. Mommy treats me like a baby!

Truffles

Hi Truffles,

It's me Buttercup, I had a good day. Mommie gave me some Sunflower seeds, Yum Yum.

I also had a photo shoot with me in my St Patricks Day Outfit. Mommie has to put them on here soon.

Hugs

Buttercup:)

Hi Buttercup,

i'm about to hit the hay, i'm only like 1 month, buts i a big boy. I'll talks to you 2morrow,

Truffles:happyrabbit:

P.S.

My mommy said once her friend gets a bun, we could have play dates, and really have dates and might have babies!!!!!!! but i not sure......

i really really dont recomend breeding or um... having fun, i lost all my 3 babies- caramel

Truffles,
hi i'm Kirby the King bun. i sit around all day keeping watch over the kingdom. all is calm with the mommy the slave and the Sir Toby around. they do a good job making sure the land is clean. when you are in the country, swing by my castle. i will be sure to serve you some royal pellets.

-Kirby

I'll want pellets! yummy! and thier ROYAL! i GONNA TELL MOMMY TO BRING ME VISIT!

Truffles

Hewwo Twuffols!

(Mummie: TRuffles, babie. With an "R")

That's what I said, Mummie, Twuffols!

*ehem* Anyway. How are you? Wow I'm impwessed, you have fanmail! How does it feel like, being a star? Do you have your own twailer, like Lucy does? Do you have the shiny blinky mirror that people-stars use to put on their make-up?

Baibai Twuffols! I'll wite to you again :)

:tonguewiggle(licking the stamp)

I LIVESES IN A JIANT 2 STOWY HOWSE. i GETS PAMPEREDEDED. Its is awwwwwwwwsum.

Truffles

(not twoffles)

Hi Truffles, our names are Eclipse, Leo, Blue, Clover and Fiver. Eclipse's mummy was called Truffles, she passed away not too long ago, she misses her lots.
We hope that you are well and are having lots of fun binkying around your bunny kingdom.
Me (Leo) and Blue were outside today in our strange square shaped playroom it was a fun change from our normal house, we were having great fun until this strange fluttery creature flew in and landed on my head, I must have jumped the highest I have ever jumped!
We were wondering if you play outside and if you have any adventures you can share with us?
Lots of love
Leo, Blue, Eclipse, Clover and Fiver :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back