My sweet Baby girl is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are keeping you, Snuggy and your family in our thoughts. Binky free sweet little Baby.

:bunnyangel:

Oh my gosh!!! This is so sad. I love the picture of the two of them by the fireplace. Poor little Snuggy. It is just so sad to think of them not being with each other any more. Hugs, prayers and positive loving thoughts to all of you at this difficult time. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

I am so sorry, you did all you could do and more. You loved her and only wanted the best for her.

RIP BABY

:( I'm so sorry Laura. Baby meant a lot to all of us here on the forum, so we can only imagine a part of the pain you must be feeling. Baby and Toby will keep each other company and binky their little butts off waiting at the bridge.

(HUGS)

Nadia

Oh Laura, I am so so sorry to hear about Baby.

I just loved her. Reminds me so much of my Bandit. What a sweet girl she was.

She will be missed by all!

Crystal

Oh Laura, I heard about this in the chatroom the other day, I was just heart broken.:(

You didn't deserve this, after what you've just had to go through, it just isn't fair.

But we can say that Baby is now painfree and happy at Rainbow Bridge.

My thoughts are withyou now, and Snuggy too.

Binky Free Baby xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I know that those words don't ease any pain or make anything any better for you.

If you ever need a chatmy PM box is open.

Take care of yourselves.

RIP Little Baby.

Oh Laura, I am sorry about your sweet baby girl. I am sorry that I have not been around and find this out.

Take care and give Snuggy a kissie from me.

Back