My sweet Baby girl is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
Baby left for The Bridge last Wednesday.

Her little body just couldn't handle any more pain, so I let her go.

Binky free, sweet Baby girl. You were loved more than you could know and you will be missed by all of us, especially Snuggy.

34833B3A5557Ffp33Enu3D32323E5533-2.jpg

BabyCrop.jpg

May2006002.jpg

BestBuds.jpg

Spooning.jpg

7-25-05015.jpg

September122006031.jpg

BabyBows.jpg

Oh Laura, I cant imagine how difficult this is for you. This is just too much all at once. Im so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Baby. You were such a special little girl.

Is Snuggy doing ok?

Rest in Peace and binky free...lovely Baby <3.

Laura...I hope you, Snuggy, and the rest of your family is doing okay *hugs*hugs*hugs*hugs*

Awww rest in peace Baby, as sad as it is that you have gone at least you are no longer in pain and you can play happily with all your new bunny friends

I am so sorry Laura

Binky free Baby

And give Snuggy a chin rub for me

Edit Sorry i didn't realise it posted my computer was playing up. Billy ate one of the keys off then everything went funny

I'm so sorry, Laura. I was in tears when I found out from the chat room the other day. She's not in pain any more, and Buck will take good care of her for you.

naturestee wrote:
Buck will take good care of her for you.
That is a very comforting thought, Angela. Thank you for reminding me.

Haley wrote:
Is Snuggy doing ok?
I gaveSnuggy some time to say goodbye. She would come out, lick Baby's face and go back to the cage, back and forth. After a while, she stayed in the cage and I knew she was finished. I wrapped Baby in one of my shirts and we buried her near Toby's grave.

Snuggy is definitely missing Baby, but she still has a healthy appetite, so I think she will be okay. I'm giving her a lot of extra attention.

Laura, I am very sorry to hear about Baby. She was one of my favorite Bunnies on RO. She was such a BEAUTIFUL girl.

Binky Free Baby. I will miss seeing your Beautiful face.

Susan:(

I'm so sorry. Baby will be missed soo much. She had a special place in my heart.
Binky Free Baby. You don't know how much you will be missed. We all love you.

Megan:(

Oh, man, I'm so sorry for your loss. Baby was such a gorgeous bunny.

Oh Laura...what a horrible loss for you...you've been through so much...

My love to you and yours...

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back