My Stormi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animalover

Reaction score
This is my little girl Stormi and she's a Holland Lop Doe. I'm not sure of her color but it doesn't matter because to me she's beautiful.
I'm her 3rd home, when I got her I was told she was a year old and that was a year ago so she's 2.

This little girl is very independent as well as intelligent. She knows her name, the words up, treats, go home and no. We're still working on the words kisses and come.

Stormi has no problem letting me know when she's pissed or she's had enough of me either by stomping her foot or turning her back to me as if I don't exist (how rude) so I just do the same back to her, LOL. Funny thing is she pays attention when I stomp but could care less when I turn my back to her, she's ignorant!

We even groom each other. Well we used to until I realized in the process she was pulling my hair out so now I just do it for her, LOL!

Spring mix and romaine lettuce are her chose of veggies, she loves apples and bananas as well as papaya bites and cheerios.

I've had her a year and it's only in the last maybe 3 months that she's started opening up to me to which I am grateful. My girl :)

Attachments

• Stormi1.jpg
    Stormi1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 20
  • Stormi2.jpg
    Stormi2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Stormi3.jpg
    Stormi3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back