My sneaky, cheeky little bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Went to give therabbits their salad this morning, and closed the baby gate so theycould come out into my bedroom. As soon as I dumped the salad in theirbowl Rex (predictably) dove right into it. But Peanut remainedstretched out and so I began to pet her. Up the nose, over the ears,down the back - she was loving it. She even purred a little.

Grabbed their water bottle so I could refill it, and headed out to thekitchen. As soon as the gate close behind me, I could hear Peanut getup. I peeked around the corner, back into my room, and she was craningher neck out the cage door. Satisfied that no one seemed to be around(and unaware I was watching her), she slid down the ramp and hurridly*tick*tick*tick* across the floor towards my closet. There was thesound of boxes sliding, and then... nothing.

I figured I should investigate, so I quietly snuck back into my room, tiptoed over to the closet, and saw...

...Peanut chewing at the corner of a box labelled "Pet's Stocking Stuffers" :shock:

She had moved the other (empty) boxes aside, and was doing her best tobreak into this particular box. Everything in there is still in it'soriginal packaging, and nothing really has an odor, so I don't knowwhat attracted her to it.

I swear, when I said "Peanut" she nearly jumped outta her skin :D Shewas most certainly not happy to have been caught, flicking herfeet as she hopped away, and then gave me The Butt for good measure.

I moved the box up onto a shelf ;)

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Gosh,she is just like a little child sneakingaround looking in the closets for her presents! That is toocute!:DMaybe she is part bloodhound with her ability to sniffout presents??;)

My oh my! Just to prove rabbits are super smartlittle fur balls! what was in there?! I think I should get some of itif she's doing all she can to get some of it! :)

Also a little off, but whats in the bunny salad you were making? My rabbit loves tryin new food! :D

Lemmethink...there are a lot of catnip toys, furry mice, etc. for the cats.And I think the rabbits just have a couple willow rings and somevarious chew toys.

Their salads vary, but I like to buy the pre-bagged kind from thegrocery store. "Spring Mix" is a pretty popular one, as well as romainelettuce and radicchio. Occassionally, I'll buy some whole carrots andcarrot tops, or a couple bunches of parsely. They love parsely!:D

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Hi m.e.,

I just wanted to let you know that this week is when I'll get Sandhillsportraits that I ordered for Christmas. Because I loved theway she did Peanut's portrait, I asked her to follow that line ofthinking. I can't wait to see my Niece's reaction.So thrilled to get it, and still think that Peanut's was definitely oneof my favorites that she did.

:)

-Carolyn

hahahahah

I think Peanut and Pristine would make a good match. :D

Latest posts

Back