My sister in laws rabbit...what is he?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Remember I told you My SIL got a rabbit. I havent seen a pic of him since he was little. She just sent me a pic last night asking me if Gracie ever lays this way, which I had to inform her yes...she is still learning lol...so here are two pics of him. He is 6 months old now. I asked her how much he weighs and she said "I dont know but he is HUGE!"...looking at the pics, I think he is a flemish...but their are other large breeds out there, so im just looking for a second opinion. I love his ears though and I cant wait to meet this guy :)

59650_4520815171489_248230162_n.jpeg

IMG_6509-1.jpeg

I would say either a Flemish or a large mixed breed. He actually looks a little small to be a Flemish (believe it or not) next to that shoebox.

I thought he looked a little small too but I wasn't sure. He has definitely reached sexual maturity. She said he has started circling the room mates feet. i told her its time to get him neutered because her room mates feet are going to end up being Bugsy's (the rabbits name) girlfriend haha.

Yeah, looks like a flemish. He actually will still grow some more since he's only 6 mo. old.

He looks like a flemish to me. That shoe box doesn't look like a regular sized shoe box either, its for cleats. hahaha.

He is still a baby, so he could continue to grow. He's adorable though! I love flemmies!

I think its funny that she was freaking out because he was laying like that. I had to explain to her that hes just relaxing and is comfortable in his environment. I went ahead and told her about the dead bunny flop so she doesnt freak out when he does that and think he's dead hahaha. Im so jealous of her right now. I want a Flemmie so bad, but we just dont have the room to house one. My husband has promised I can have one when we move. Hopefully Gracie doesnt mind haha

Back