My Sherman's Been Bunnynapped!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should find someone who won't give him treatsto stay with for a day or something (After you get him back from theclutches of the bunny nappers of course.) He'll love you after that...You'll just have to gaurd him from your sister from now on.

~Christine~

=O who would go down to a low level and steal a bunny!?

...tell them that you want the bunny back and to get a rabbit for themselfs. if they say they won't give himback... weshall all come over and break into her house when she sleeps... andtake the bunneh back!

mwahahahhah!

Mia

:D

Ahhhhhhhh.... ...now I'm happy .... My little grumpy, ungrateful bunny is back home.

I had to arm myself for battle... ...and declare war to get my baby back... ...but it was alllllll worth it ...:dude:.

Of course, he has an attitude ... and I'm looking at a big bunny behind... and keep getting sulky stares... ....

but that's all right ....

he's home now...

Well, BunnyMommy, I hopeyou learned your lesson????

-Carolyn

I think it's clear Bunnymommy, that Shermanrequires his own room. That bunny butt is sending a clear message. Hiscraisin intake must be raised and you'll haveto allow him topoop on the couch if he wants to.

Don't fight it.

Latest posts

Back