My Rabbits Breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[r o s i e]

Reaction score
Rosie looks a lot like them, but her coat isn't so shiny, so i guess she's not a satin. The bottoms of her feet are brown-gray and her ears are pink with a little bit of black fur.

From her size I am thinking a new zealand black (most of them you see are white ) I did see one at a show that looks similar. They can be pretty big buns when they are fully grown. DO you know her weight? it would give us a better idea on breed:)

Well, she's still young (only about 8 wks.) but I'll try to find out her weight.

EDIT: I don't have a scale that works for her weight, but she is about 16" long (from nose to toes) and 5" wide at her belly.

It'll be a little easier to tell once she molts out her baby coat at about 12 weeks of age. I'm guessing she's probably a mix. New Zealand blacks are not very common. They have a very smooth flyback coat as adults. Satins have a very soft, lusterous coat.

Pam

I think she is a mix. I might talk to the breeder. I bought her at a feed store, and I'll ask them about the breeder. Do you have any guesses about how bid she'll get? Thanks for everyones help!

Back