My rabbit stomach feels hard. Help!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have a few friends running pharmacies here. I asked their help to get the simethicone without aluminum and magnesium in it, but no luck.

I'm trying to get from friends who'll return from UK/US. But i don't think they're coming back very soon.. Most of them will coming back after Christmas :(

In UK, is there any specific brand of simethicone recommended for bunnies?

In Malaysia, most of the professional breeders using Zellox-II and benenac when the rabbit having gas problem.

im not sure if this is any help but i thought id post it anyways..natural cures for gas. for people..but some of these can be used for a bun.
  • Try teas made with anise, peppermint, chamomile or fennel to relieve gas pains.
Take some lemon verbena leaves, blanch them and drink.
  • Blanch parsley and drink 3 to 4 times a day.
  • Blanch two grams of passion fruit; mix it with 1/4 cup of water and drink.
  • Take one glass of boiling water and put two tablespoons of peach leaves in the water. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and drink it. Repeat it 3 times in a day.
  • You can drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea.
  • Eat coriander seeds. It relieves you from both gas and gas pain.
  • Drink carbonated water
  • Take a cup of boiling water; add grinded ginger root and honey
i have no idea if the anise ,or fennel or coriander seeds or ginger is safe for a bunny..but some of the stuff listed like parsley,peppermint,passion fruit,and chamomile are safe.
i also dont know what a lemon verbena leaf is...or blanching for that matter....so i just thought id toss a couple of suggestions out there and maybe u can dig a little deeper and find more info .

Latest posts

Back