My Rabbit Likes Jerky....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gus is a serious junk food bunny. Heloves breakfast cereal, granola bars, tortilla chips, crackers, rice, popcorn, cookies, marshmallows, and gummy bears. Not that we encourage that sort of diet, but food does drop on the floor at times and Gus can be quite persuasive if it doesn't...:p

Rue

Funny!! I don't know of anything funny that Duckie likes to eat. :p. I almost wish she did eat funny things. She NEVER eats cords though thankfully!!!!

Sweetie loves the mango treats at the pet store, she goes crazy for them. Also cranberries that are in the hay at the pet stores. I literally have to hide them and give them to her sparingly. She hasn't had any for a long time now, but when I get into affordable housing then I will buy her treats to give to her. I think that I will get her cranberries since they have beneficial properties, like they can prevent UTI's.

Yeah craisens are a favorite. But I have to be careful with them, if he eats too many he'll get a tummy ache. And he reallllly loves them

My rabbit likes meat. He will try and eat the dogs food, pepperoni and he enjoys jerky to. He loves bananas thought and ice cream. Tiberius has a wide variety of foods he enjoy, many of which are weird. I put this pepper spray for pets on the edge of his litter pan to keep him from chewing it and instead he licked it off obsessively. I'm sure like people some rabbits have a taste for unusual foods.

MiniLopHop wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Charlie likes catnip? I got my cat a catnip chewing ball and Charlie was trying to eat it!
Catnip is in the mint family, so I'm not shocked. My buns like to lay in the catnip infused cat scratcher bed I got for the cats. It's like a little time share condo between the cats and the buns :)

If a rabbit goes for Catnip is it bad for them?
I know it's not good for rats... but rats are also built differently then bunnies.

Back