My rabbit is sick! Need help!!!! HELPP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexzendra

Reaction score
Okay so from a week my rabbit been eating less food and it's getting worse day by day.. and from two days i been noticing my rabbit been pooping/peeing very less. In morning around 8-10 poops and in night he does more but still it's very less!! he's lethargic too! Lying down all the time!! I'm so worried! he's 6 years old! and right now she's sitting in a hunched up position! i can't really take care of him right now because i'm sick also! :( and 10 mins ago i noticed him making weird noises from her nose and he's sneezing but no discharge.. !! help!! can anyone please tell me what is wrong with him? i can't take him to vet right now! i can't even get out of my bed because i'm sick :( I will take him to vet when my dad comes back home from work... But for now what can i do?

He sounds like he is in a bit of pain, keep a close eye on him if you can if he stops eating and or pooping/peeing take him to the vet at your first available opportunity. Sorry I can't help any more then that.

Do you have any simethicone (baby gas drops?) Sounds like he's going into GI stasis probably due to being in pain or feeling ill otherwise, but on the off chance it's gas, give him a dose of simethicone. It doesn't hurt the bunny in any way if you give it when they don't need it, but it's really the only thing I can think of. Encourage as much eating of hay and water consumption as possible. You really need to get to a vet ASAP.

Also try syringing him some pineapple juice. It will help break up the blockage if there is any and also is hydrating and will give him a little energy.

Latest posts

Back