My rabbit has the power of invisibility..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
So the biggest buck outta the cecal dysbiosis litter has this half eaten Quaker Oats container, and everytime he sees me coming.. he goes and hides in it.

Nevermind that his big butt hangs out the other end..

And he seems genuinely surprised that I can see him...

DSC_0212-1.jpg

Haha....Sparky and Scooter think that if they turn their back and don't look at me that I won't be able to see them. I just love the "you can't see me" pose!

Lmbo, I remember those days.I love how silly they are. I would pretend to look for Wiggles though I knew where she was, calling out her name, moving things about... Then she'd run out and binky. Lol. Bunnies are really silly :inlove:I just love that pic Zin!

I get "invisible" bunnies when they sense free time is over. When the cement form tube starts rolling back and forth, I know where to look. They love those "tunnels".

LOL I love that! Clover, Tony and Bo all will do that...... Tony thinks if he hides his head under the edge of the woodstove, no one sees him..... or that big yellow butt sticking out LOL!

Clover thinks she's completely invisible and untouchable when she's under her blankie! We can reach in and pet her and everything LOL!

Of course Bo thinks he can even hide behind things and still peek out at me without being noticed....

NOBUNHERE.jpg

Laughing out loud. !Every post made! Saved the image to show my hubby.

Thanx Zin for the Smiles. I'm scrambling to find your casted boy rescue ... where dat thread go? Something about the colored vet wrap too .... Bravo for every post and picture you add.

Bo, what's Tony hiding in?

Cheers to your sweeties and all the kinship of sweeties on RO.

I just saw this reply! LOL!

Bo is in a miniature barn ..... he can slide the stall doors open and closed...... he thinks it's his personal house LOL!

:bunny17:Too funny! Bunnies never cease to make my day... thanks for sharing those pics!

Merlin kinda "hides" under the bed but if I stick my toes underneath the bedskirt he comes and nibbles on them....

I LOVE STEALTH BUNNIES ! ! ! ! ! ! :biggrin2:

Tootsie loves to play "Wherrrrre's the bunnie???"

After a few minutes she'll come out, but I'll keep looking for her for a few minutes and pretend I don't see her.
Then I turn around and say, "Therrrre she is!!!" and she binkies and runs off all happy and stuff.

I love how they really do understand exactly what they are doing. People say bunnies don't do anything and they can't believe me when I'd say I'd play hide-n-seek with them. I think it is one of the cutest games to play with a bunny :pI can just imagine you Jim :p

Jim that's our exact game with BO! He gets so excited when we "find" him! LOL!

MsBinky - they know darned well what they are doing! It's fun! they let us know!

Latest posts

Back