My rabbit artwork

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
CloseupofsablepointHollandLop-1.jpg

This is a welcome sign I did for myself - my son loves this one. The rabbit is a former rabbit of mine - a sablepoint buck.

EnglishSpotrabbitmagnet002-1.jpg

This is a magnet of an English Spot I painted. Still haven't found a Checkered Giant picture I like.

And finally, the dog... a black Lab puppy.
BlackLabwelcomesign7x9-1.jpg

I have a Brittany Spaniel I did for my dad (who owned many of them)...

Thanks for letting me share! I am back to work tomorrow for a 1/2 day.

Denise

Here's the Brittany...
BrittanySpanielwelcomesign-2.jpg

Denise

I think we have the most talented members on this forum!!!! What awesome artwork! :DIf that is what you do in your spare time, make sure you maintain a schedule to give yourself plenty of it. ;)

myheart

massie777 wrote:
have you ever made them for people for money, i would be really interested in buying one if you could make a picture of my bunny
let me know
Ditto! Your work is beautiful!!

my school computer does not let me see pics.:?

put it souts reallly good and talented. (i cant wait to get home on my coptuter to see them!lol)

good luck with it.:)

WOW Their really good!! Others are right you should take orders!! Keep it up, you're really good!

Thank you so much!!!!! You guys are the best!!!

I do have a day job (secretary at a school - I go back today for a half-day since surgery) but art has always been something I wanted to do - went to art school but at the college I went to, two teachers were very discouraging to me. I destroyed my freshman portfolio and never went back. I packed my brushes and paint away and got on with life.

20+ years later, my hubby said you never paint anymore. So, I started doing the little signs in hopes that people who wanted artwork of their pet could afford it and they could be functional but being able to be used as welcome signs.

I tried a craft sale and did not sell a single sign, yet art teachers at my school say they are priced fairly for the work involved. These art teachers have been very encouraging to me and even my school superintendent said he did not know I painted... I write as a hobby too but that is another story...

I think hubby's sorry he said that I never paint anymore as I have signs drying all over my kitchen. :)

So, the 7 x 9 signs are $30 US and I ship USPS Priority Mail so you can get it back within a few days. They are painted in watercolor, then varnished over on both sides to protect the artwork.

I would be happy to donate some rabbit magnets/ornaments to RO for prizes or contests... or even a custom sign... I created these originally for horse owners who bought a horse but could not fit it under the tree. I have a riding instructor who gives her students these ornaments and they are delighted.

PM me for any more information. Thank you for the kind words... it is finally proving to me that those teachers in Philadelphia so many years ago might have been wrong. Funny, how students who finished the degree program do not have jobs in their chosen field of design so maybe I have chosen a good path.

Denise

Latest posts

Back