My pen for Ebony

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrishaC

Reaction score
I have most of the pen built. I have a question about the top. Believe it or not I am short one square to finish the top.

I put the roof where the upper platform is but there is no roof on the lower platform side. Have you seen any of your rabbits trying to climb out? It is 29 inches tall from the bottom to the top. Or should I get a piece of wood to put there so she does not get any ideas to try and get out.

I still have to go pickup the sheet of High cor plastic and wood for my ramps.

14497_171015_320000000.jpg

14497_161021_310000000.jpg

Very Nice. I would just use a piece of cardboard and use the big binder clips to keep it from moving. Or a piece of panelling if you have that.

When Wilbur & Jackie lived with me I had to put cardboard on top of the NIC cages as she was a real jumper and would jump on top of them.

Susan:)

Thanks!

Good to know. Our other rabbits we had could jump as high as the couch so I was thinking would the little bum try and jump up and over the top.

I had a cat who loved to climb ladders. One time I left a pan of paint on top to answer the phone and crash paint all over the wall my rug. It was a good thing the rug was coming up the next week and hardwood was going down. Good thing I also thought to paint before new flooring. Most important thank goodness it was water base paint so I could wash it off the cat. Giving a cat a bath is not fun.

LOL what a little rascal he he is.

I guess Ebony is used to me now. She is growling and chucking at me when I went to feed her today. I just put my hand on her head and said "No" and she stopped.
Yesterday I trimmed her nails and she was such a good girl.

Thanks Larry.

She has a lot of space to move around in when she is not allowed around the house.

The only thing I had to do was put a baby gate half way down the hallway as one of my lab dogs figured out we have a new pet in the house. Jazz the lab just sits and looks at Ebony in the condo but Ebony was finding it to much. If it was the other lab Brit I am sure she would charge the pen.

When I let Ebony out the dogs are locked in one of the other rooms. They are hunters so I don' t think they would ever make nice with the rabbit. They never gave my cat a hard time but why take a chance.

Latest posts

Back