My new Polish!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous Mama! My Polish buck has ears that are about a few cms to long also. But I found a doe that has sweet short little ears. Plus I like most of my buck just not his ears. The doe and he should throw beautiful babies and she does carry every color of Polish. Sorry I'm a proud Polish mama as well so I love talking about my babies. I can't wait to see what else your doe throws!

They're so adorable in that ugly new-born kind of way :D Yay babies!

bew = blue-eyed white, but what may I ask is boo?

hahahaha yes thats what i meant! they will certainly get cuter when they get fur lol!

im not sure if they will be for breeding yet. Im going to see if any friends want one but if not we will have to figure some thing out. I only am allowed a pair of BEWs and wanted to keep it that small because my mother has other colors she is working on and I have my tans. I was just running out of time and had to breed her to something

Thank you and Good luck with your pair and breeding polish mama :D I like the buck that she was bred to and i wanted to see what the babies out of PJ look like so hopefully theyll come out nice

Latest posts

Back